The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Easy lad, your still bleeding!" Kolran said

"I don't care! That man is dangerous, and thus, I have to stop him, that weapon of his must be destroyed at the least"Aardorn said

"Welke, Morimath!" Kolran said

"Abagaianye" Aardorn decleared, marching toward the place

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"What just happened?" Nawen looked at the rangers confused.

"Nawen! Aardorn has lost it! He was just shot, yet he is marching to war!" Jourdan shouted

"Yea, the lad is mad with rage, I don't know who that man was, but i'm glad i'm not him!" Kolran added

"Speak to you as a beggar?! you mistake my tone, you have my respect for humiliating Aardorn and for wielding such a weapon!, Selene ushered a Servant to pull up a chair for Edward to sit on, next to her throne she then said softly "I appologise if the way i speak offended you, alas it seems everyone here is common, but you are clearly of high birth, a welcome change for sure!" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Nawen! Aardorn has lost it! He was just shot, yet he is marching to war!" Jourdan shouted

"Yea, the lad is mad with rage, I don't know who that man was, but i'm glad i'm not him!" Kolran added

"Oh... that's not good." Nawen looked at the direction Aardorn went. "I guess we should follow him." Nawen then went to look for Aardorn.

Edward would here this and slowly unsheath his longsword. "I'll be back." He would then run towards him, slide under Aardorns legs and swing out his sword. Aardorn would fall as Edward severed his feet off. Edward would then say "Hmph. Utter, Utter rage has caused you to lose your life". Edward would swing his longsword to his neck and slice his head from his body. Edited by EdwardWinterRP