• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Men!" Selene said aloud walking through the hallway, she bumped into Nawen and said "What on earth are you doing here? come to break in again?, steal maybe?!" Selene looked betrayed at the sight of Nawen...

"I never stole anything from you." She looked straight Selene in the eyes. She had hopped that Selene might change but what she did with Jourdan proved her wrong.

As he enters the wilderness he would look around. He spots his prey. He sprints at his prey and frontflips before it. Then bringing his clockwork pistol to the face of the prey he would pull the trigger. The body would fall to the ground and Edward would pick it up. He would then walk into the village and place the body down, it was a beggar.

Selene read Nawens thought's "What i did with jourdan?! i wanted to speak to the boy and you all break in!" Selene looked truly despaired and said "True what they say is it not?, no such thing as a friend!" Selene brushed back her long hair and said sadly "Leave"

"If you wanted to speak with him there was no need to tell him to come alone." She looked at Selene yet she wasn't sorry that she went with the rangers for Jourdan. The question is, should she? Selene showed her kindness. She also stabbed her and the drow will probably have a big scar on her back to prove it. "I will leave. But only with Aardorn."

"About the cut i gave you... no scar shall develop do not worry, i never intended you death" Selene looked depressed and said softly and sadly "No do not go, you and Aardorn, please stay, we never had a chance for that dinner before" Selene looked sad and alone, she was telling the truth: she just wanted to be friends again, no strings attached. "So what do you say, friends?"