The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Orders? Hmm... YES I DO!!!" Selene shouted, anger in her voice "NEVER THROW ONE OF MY GUESTS THROUGH THE WALL! THE PIG IS A VALUED ALLIE!! ANOTHER STUNT LIKE THAT AND I SHALL DESTROY YOU MY DEAR! OH, AND HELP ELOISE AGAIN? AND I SHALL HAVE YOU FLOGGED!"

Nobunaga smirked, he felt reassured that he had a wife with backbone, and was proud to call her his own.

"i am sorry my lady" gralengaard went over to selene as fast as he could grapped the gem with his soul in it that hanged atound her neck and smashed it into a wall "i failed u my lady and for that i must die" as he fell dead on the ground a small oblvion gate apeared and a big hand went out grapped gralengaard and pulled him in

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

As soon as the were wolf went away, the wolf looked at the baby, then at Eloise "You shouldn't have insulted Truffe, if you do it again, you will have me to worry about"

gralengaard looked at the wolf "if you touch that baby i will end you"

The wolf marched up to Gralengaard and stared at him "You want to bet?" the wolf's voice became even harsher, terribly evil and it would become obvious what a terrible enemy the wolf would make, he would never give up, and if he made a plan to kill you, it wouldn't fail "I have dispatched more of your kind than I care to count, I'll show you sometimes, 5 are in the great hall, the other 100... I couldn't find a place to put them but in the prisoners gruel!"

OOC: pretend that segment came before Gralengaard killed himself

The wolf expected the werewolf to fight him, but was even more shocked when he killed him self, but the wolf laughed after a few seconds "I guess he was to intimidated!" he joked

Edited by Brutii

Selene barely had time to react when Gralengaard smashed his soul. Selene stood in shock, as he vanished through the portal. "My most loyal servant..... gone." Selene looked sad for a moment and then remembered who she was, and that all Gralengaard was to her was a servant. She owned his soul.... well until it just got destroyed. "Another deal concluded." Selene said, she went over to the snake and said "Care to finish that wine?"

Nobunaga arose from his chair and chuckled "It seems so Volpe. Hahahaha! Say, do you have a blade that is truly unique to you? In my country a blade is as much a part of a man as his life."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene barely had time to react when Gralengaard smashed his soul. Selene stood in shock, as he vanished through the portal. "My most loyal servant..... gone." Selene looked sad for a moment and then remembered who she was, and that all Gralengaard was to her was a servant. She owned his soul.... well until it just got destroyed. "Another deal concluded." Selene said, she went over to the snake and said "Care to finish that wine?"

OOC

I was getting tired of gralengaard :P

IC

Will was soaring around the skies but then suddenly lost control and smashed right trough a window smashing into selene

"If I can, as I asked earlier, where did you get goblets of such fine demeanour" he asked

The pig was still trying to process all that had just happened, the rat had been cowering in a corner since Gralengaard had turned into his were wolf form

The wolf left the room quickly and went up to the elder scrolls library, one of the stupid blind moth priests tried to stop him, but he left an imprint of his fist in the frail old mans face

"Ah!" Selene said as she fell to the ground, some man landed on her. She flipped him over until she was on top, she drew her dagger and held it to the man's throat and said Coldly "You will tell me the hell just happened, or i will rip out your throat!"

Nobunaga looked over and Said "Nouhime! My love are you alright?" "Fine, i can handle this my love." Selene replied.

Nobunaga smirked, knowing that she was in control of the situation.

"Oh? And you are positive of this?"

"Yes, sir. I have it on good faith that the Jarl is playing some part in the bubble, sir," said a beggar, propped up against a cold stone wall nearby the Jarl's office.

Benjamin nodded, thanking the man for the intelligence. He flipped the beggar a silver half-septim coin.

This information that he obtained would be very useful for Nephenee. It wasn't just economics chatter --There was definitely some interesting politics in this city.

It was definitely something to look into in depth for himself, too.

"Ah!" Selene said as she fell to the ground, some man landed on her. She flipped him over until she was on top, she drew her dagger and held it to the man's throat and said Coldly "You will tell me the hell just happened, or i will rip out your throat!"

Nobunaga looked over and Said "Nouhime! My love are you alright?" "Fine, i can handle this my love." Selene replied.

Nobunaga smirked, knowing that she was in control of the situation.

"well i fell trough a window in 100 m hight and landed on you" will said

Edited by mikaelarp

OOC: Very late post. Expect these kind of slow posts from me today.

IC: Alena walked in, and sat by Kristoph.

"What did he want?" Kristoph asked.

"Nothing. So, did you get everything you want?" Alena asked.

"Yeah," Kristoph rose to his feet. "We should head back to Riften before the guild thinks we're dead." Alena nodded.

"Ok," she said, getting up onto her feet. Kristoph put the note inside his satchel, and the two made they're way back to Riften. They took the carriage and in a matter of 2 days, got back to the city of crime. They entered the gates, and went to the graveyard. Kristoph found and clicked the button, and the floor moved to reveal the guild. Kristoph entered, and found Delvin. Alena preferably went to sleep.

"Well look at that, you're alive!" Delvin joked. "I heard about the incident in Whiterun. And our rival guild has decreased in power. You're free to go for around 2 weeks, until we can settle out what we're going to hit." Kristoph nodded.

"Do me a favor, deliver these to this area. I would have a courier do it, but uhh..." Kristoph grabbed the note from his satchel, and two small dog tags. One side of the tag had a name engraved on it, and the other had a saying engraved on it. The tags, however, were in to bad pf a condition for the words to be readable.

"Sure thing," Delvin said.