• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Hmm....then could you help with ambushes? Convince them you are on their side? Offer them routes that are unguarded by us, a way into our main camp? Then we spring the trap? If not, then just do what you do. You seem invaluable."

"Well, invaluable is a rather diminishing way to put, I prefer of less value than others, I'm only really here because the wolf would rip my arms off and beat me to death with them if I wasn't. I could try... for a price, everything I do is for a price" the snake said "Nothing is free"

Selene laughed and said "I really do like you Snake, everything is for a price? Just how i like it. Fawning servants who would kill themselves for you are pathetic. Those who bargain earn my respect. Now then... i assume you have heard the rumors about my wealth? They are an understatement."

"My counties recently had an infestation of hop eating bugs, so most of my hop crop has died, and I need ale to sell, they are one of my lands biggest exports, you see, and without the hops, theres no money." The snake said,

"Then a toast to our new alliance... i can see us becoming good friends." Selene fetched another bottle, this time an even rarer bottle of wine known as 'Sparkling Honeydew' She poured some for the snake and herself.

"Long live the empire" the snake said, raising his glass, then drinking it, the wolf returned to the room, dragging a drunk rat by the scruff of his neck

"One of your servants is going to be extremely traumatised for the next few years"

Selene smiled and said "Oh i am sure she will get over it." She then looked at the rat and said "On second thought, i may have to kill her. My lord Volpe, why do you keep that loathsome thing around? Cannon fodder?"

"The loathsome thing has it's uses"