• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

One of the sload got to his feet and looked at the rat, he said "Another word out of you, you pimpled pustule, and i shall feed you to the larvae!"

"Want to bet you oversized slug! Your fatter than the pig!" The rat said, the pig looked at him, the rat looked back at the pig "n....not that your over w...weight or anything pig" The pig gave out a huge snort

"All you shut up! Pig has headache from telportatioN!"

The sload looked at the rat and said "Get in my way, and i shall crush you, tear out every single giblet, and feed them to you. The the larvae shall feast upon you." He then marched back to his chamber.

Selene looked at the rat and said "Not the wisest thing to do. That Sload meant every word."

Nobunaga paced and then walked outside, looking at the assembled army of the wolf's men, the legion, the dwemer automatons, the Sload, And a few Ash creature that had just appeared.

The sload looked at the rat and said "Get in my way, and i shall crush you, tear out every single giblet, and feed them to you. The the larvae shall feast upon you." He then marched back to his chamber.

Selene looked at the rat and said "Not the wisest thing to do. That Sload meant every word."

Nobunaga paced and then walked outside, looking at the assembled army of the wolf's men, the legion, the dwemer automatons, the Sload, And a few Ash creature that had just appeared.

The rat backed away "he... he did?!"

"Every word." Selene said seriously.

The rat gluped and made some pathetic whimpering sounds. The wolf slapped him hard on the back of the head "Stop snivelling" he said

A messenger arrived and bowed before Selene, Nobunaga and the Duc's, he said "My Lady, My lords, the Thalmor have launched an attack, they did not send a great number, as they still think that we have a small army." He then got up and left.

"Well boys.... Now would be a good time to test our new army would it not?" Selene said

A messenger arrived and bowed before Selene, Nobunaga and the Duc's, he said "My Lady, My lords, the Thalmor have launched an attack, they did not send a great number, as they still think that we have a small army." He then got up and left.

"Well boys.... Now would be a good time to test our new army would it not?" Selene said

OOC: I won't be on for a while, be back in a bit