The Dragonborn Legacy

Galacticat42

@Zinno

That looks great, but we'll have to discuss the great hall in detail and its layout. Speaking of which, I've decided to add a second half to and make it an 'L' shape.

What I have so far:

The broken entrance

ScreenShot7.jpg

The overgrown passage

ScreenShot8.jpg

One of two side passages into tombs

ScreenShot9.jpg

The beginning of the second portion.

ScreenShot10.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this entire concept :biggrin: there's only two issues (on my part) 1:i only have skyrim for xbox and 2: even if i did have it for pc my 2 gigs of ram couldnt run skyrim :unsure: But i'll still follow this project.I just hope someone finds it and does playthrough series so that i can atleast watch it :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you take ideas of people who aren't in the team,

but if you want to make a dragon city and the dragonborn can use dragon form,

why dont implant, that dragons can shape shift between dragon form and humanoid form too?

It's just an idea but it would be nice if you give it a thought...or two ;)

Scripting and Script Writing? The latter is what you're looking for as the former is what makes code, quests, events, etc. And yes we are always looking for more VA's.

OH! On a related note, due to an indie game that I've been developing on the side, I've picked up Mixcraft 6 to create a music score for it. Now before you get any ideas I want the music score for the mod to be as close to Skyrim as one can get and Mixcraft, although completely capable, is not the right software for viking orchestra music. Instead I brought this up as I will be able to mix pre-existing voices and create new dialogue with what is already there. Much like what Mans1ay3r does with the Youtube series Gamer Poop.

@CaptainJin

This was discussed earlier and the conclusion was that since only once is such an idea ever established in lore and is rejected by the masses, we won't go near it and we certainly will not poke it with sticks.

Edited by Budz42

New samples posted in the sourceforge forum.

3 new vareities for Lucius Aventum, the original audition for this character without reverb/echo, and a short sample for the Dragon Dwiinfenak with more "grumble" as suggested.

Should these samples prove unsuitable, I really need to know more about this Lucius character to be able to envision what's the best way forward creatively. :)

@TCP

Looking over your files, I must say lucius2 was a nice surprise for a voice. I think that's the voice for Lucius. As for the dragon voice, that would be fine if they were in a large chamber with lots of echo, but I think we're looking for the raw, un-echod voice. The grumble is perfect though. And one more thing - be careful with rolling your 'R's as to prevent any two characters to sound too similar to one another. (IIRC no one in skyrim rolls their 'R's so as I said, be careful.)