Help: Skyrim "data files" unclickable

kiekieboek

What... o_O

All my saves are located in the C:/Users/(Still Censtored)/AppData/Local/Skyrim/My Games.

And yes, I have made sure that the game reads my saves. Infact they do, I deleted a couple saves manually and it disappeared ingame. So I do know that the game is reading it for that location. Also, I had a screen resolution problem, it would stay windowed and I fixed it by editing the skyrimprefs.ini in that folder and it worked. This just confuses me greatly.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C:/Users/(Still Censtored)/AppData/Local/Skyrim/My Games.

I don't know how you got that path, or how it even works at all. That is not where the game installation puts anything. Until you get the game installed to the same path that everyone else uses I imagine you will have problems getting things to work.

You need to add that line in SkyrimPrefs.ini located in My document/MyGames/Skyrim or something. I don't use win 7 so figure it yourself, pleasa:D).

Look for the line:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=2

And add it like this:

[Launcher]

bShowAllResolutions=0

uLastAspectRatio=2

bEnableFileSelection=1

Good luck. :psyduck:

You obviously didn't read what OP wrote. They already have that option set and it still doesn't work. That said, I am also having this issue.

Jdowns06 quote: "You obviously didn't read what OP wrote. They already have that option set and it still doesn't work. That said, I am also having this issue."

(Because I don't know how to quote people)

Finally! Somebody that understands the pain I am going through!