Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a guy and I'm playing as a female High Elf.

I think the main reason I play as females is that I'm just better at creating them.....whereas I'm never happy when I'm trying to create a male character. I suppose I find females more interesting to play as also.

It doesn't matter a great deal to me which gender I play as though, just as long as I can connect with the character and have fun playing the game.

As an aside, I think I'd have much less difficulty playing as a male Khajitt/Argonian (maybe even Orc)

Edited by Sabrewulf238

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I finnaly have the answer to this question as far as Skyrim is concerned no matter what, we are all............. well read for yourselves :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-teaching-your-children-how-to-perform-rim-jobs-and-other-homo-erotic-sex-maneuvers/

;D

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I finnaly have the answer to this question as far as Skyrim is concerned no matter what, we are all............. well read for yourselves :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The amount of misinformed, misinterpreted, or outright wrong information is just plain staggering. Almost to the point where reading it might cause mental damage. More insulting to the reader's intelligence than anything funny. You could have posted a "gameplay" video of Skyrim involving someone taking a crap on the floor and stepping in it (please don't) and it would have about the same value.

The problem is that there are people who actually might believe that s*** as real.

I thought the satire was poorly made.

"Ha ha! I'm going to write all of these things all wrong! Because see, is funny and satirizing religious people writing about games! He he!"

I appreciate well written satire. Something even someone who loves skyrim can laugh at. Not something that's so lowbrow it offends even me...