⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is indeed a virtual version of playing dress-up dolls. Calling them "action figures" just makes it sound more acceptable to the boys.

I dont really care how people call it...im not ashamed by that fact at all...as long as im not hurting anyone with it i think its just fine :)

I always start out with a male character in my games (unless the main character is indeed female). It's just easier for me to relate to.

However, when I play it for a second time, I create a female character. Why, you ask?

Because, as Herculine stated above: a woman's bum is much more pleasant on the eyes (to me) than watching Conan the Barbarian do deep squats. :rolleyes:

What I always wanted to know is how can they RP menstruation? or period conveniently don't exist on skyrim or RP at all?

Sound disturbing i know but is fascinating looking at it as a psychologist

They don't RP taking a dump either..... Not that they should need to. Same concept applies.

I think a lot of people who bring up this question are into RPing or imagining their character being themselves. (or just meathead jerks trying to look cool for some reason) For a lot of people, playing a character isn't anything like that; it's just a means to play the game. In that case, it could be seen as less sissy a guy playing a female character than a guy pretending he's someone else. Not trying to be insulting, that's just how I see it. Edited by Reddimus

I almost always play a female even though I almost always play in first person mode. I almost never see my character, but I imagine that my character is a friend, it's not me. I prefer female friends. I usually play a thief/mage type, but when I play a fighter, I throw in more male characters. There's probably some version of politically incorrect chavinism in those sentences, but I'm 53 years old. Don't care.