What music do you like?

MikyWrita

I'll listen to about anything. My favorite bands are Amon Amarth, Kalmah, and Ensiferum. I prefer death metal over anything else. Plus, Ensiferum and Amon Amarth are awesome to listen to while you're playing Skyrim or Oblivion ;)

Pagan metal and 80's rock. My favourite bands are Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, ZZ Top and Dire Straits.

Ensiferum and Amon Amarth are awesome to listen to while you're playing Skyrim or Oblivion

They sure are, yesterday I destroyed some small settlement in Skyrim while playing Gods Of War Arise, and I enjoyed it :devil:.

I like all different types of music. Including country and folk!

My favorite genre's probably Alternative Rock, but looking at a single page of my WinAmp library I have Synthpop (Ladytron), Gothic Metal (Lacuna Coil) and Indie Electro (Lemaitre).

If I scroll down a page...

Electronica

Hip Hop

Nu Metal

But the kind of music that currently entertains me is really fast, heavy metal. I'm listening to Die Apokalyptischen Reiter's cover of Ghostriders In The Sky right now, and up next is a Soilwork song. After that, I think I'm gonna cool down with some Mozart.

I won't name my favorite bands because there are a lot of them. :laugh: As for the genre, I listen to various bands from atmospheric rock to brutal death metal. With the exception of few Emilie Autumn songs and instrumental music. :dance:

Post Rock, some of Trance, Used to listen to Space Ambient when used to play Freelancer, Rock preferably with no lyrics, although I like some, e.g. old Queen, I don't listen to that. And most importantly,

Rick Astley.

Mostly symphonic black metal and death metal. Love Norwegian bands like Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Ancient, Dark fortress and Ragrarok. Bands from various countries like Fleshgod acopalypse, Abigail Williams, Soulfallen, Belphegor, Hypocrisy, Cradle of filth, Finntroll, Moonsorrow, Dark Funeral, ect... i could write a really long list here, i sort of collect albums.

Alternative rock is what i like, if anyones willing to suggest any bands be my guessed, though i would probably already know them :biggrin: Edited by Thor.