Site redesign - sneak peek - part 1

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, though I get the reasoning behind the new design and features, with the obvious exception of the justifiably maligned "direct download" button, I'm just not a fan of the new interface. It's rather like most game sites currently floating about, very cool and functional, but lacking that certain warmth that I always enjoyed from the Nexus. What's more, I can't tell if each game's subsite will have its own colour palette, looks as though they won't. For me that really strips away the personality of the site. Functional? Yes; Endearing? Not so much. Edited by Slartibart

As long as the final version will allow these random/trending/whatever options on a game specific basis, I will like the redesign just fine.

I tend to only play/mod one game at a time, and to be honest, I am not interested in a large amount of the games that the site hosts mods for. So without a way to filter out everything but the game I'm interested in, I feel the site will lose a large amount of functionality.

Looks really beautiful!

Only 1 suggestion about the "Random" option, I would like to say which game(s) I want to get random mods shown.

Something like:

- All

- Favorits

- Add Game

Btw, I you will get an notification, when someone replays to your comment or in your Forum Thread :)

Edited by Biervampir

I want to install NMM version 9.99.999, must be terrific! :D

Tiles make sense a lot as it gives a good and quick narrative and plays well with different screen sizes.

It is elegant and functional and it is the most difficult part to nail down when designing a website, so, congratulations.

Awesome job guys.