⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Site redesign - sneak peek - part 1

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very promising, but the design feels like it needs more character. Please, please make it less generic. When I look at it, it's great, but I'm missing the "nexus" feeling here. Whatever it is :)

Also, if you're working on new features, may I suggest improving images section so that new images don't just disappear once more is being uploaded, e.g. add a tab where people can see popular or "trending" images, based on how many views / likes they get during the day or sth. That would be cool.

And of course if you're looking for devs, I'm happy to lend a hand. I won't charge you any caps :)

Edited by rrrafau

Extremely excited by this redesign!

Beautiful stuff. I love that it will be compatible with smartphones and such!

Very happy and grateful that you are doing this.

· Who funds this? Yourself? I didn't get that.. :)

· I will be modding Oblivion extensively in the future - will all the mods be there, all the way back from 2006?

· I have a suggestion: Themes. I often chose dark themes for my computers and devices.

I would love a dark theme in addition to the grey, maybe light theme as well, and maybe even a possibility to upload a custom background ;) Maybe that's a little silly though...

Thanks for the hard work, I appreciate it!

In response to post #42710425. #42841785, #42939985, #43462250 are all replies on the same post.

Tupii wrote: Watch out so you don't loose the nexus feel, it looks a bit to generic. Would love to see the colors from the different games sites make an apperance.
Zzyxzz wrote: +1
PositiveGamer101 wrote: +1
nappilydeestructio wrote: +1

+1

In response to post #42710425. #42841785, #42939985, #43462250, #43476370 are all replies on the same post.

Tupii wrote: Watch out so you don't loose the nexus feel, it looks a bit to generic. Would love to see the colors from the different games sites make an apperance.
coolcat4747 wrote: +1

+1

• 1 month later...
In response to post #42710425. #42841785, #42939985, #43462250, #43476370, #43538115 are all replies on the same post.

coolcat4747 wrote: +1
Axtoned wrote: +1

+1