[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, So I was sick of using TESsnip etc for my FormIDs, largely because it keeps crashing on my girlfriend who would then ask me what the ID was..

...so, I did what I knew and put every FormID into website form, this is every ID in Skyrim.. Not just what's in TESsnip.

HERE

Enjoy, for ease of use I put all the more popular decoration IDs on the Right. I will also be putting in CELLs and Commands later. Oh and a Image database so people other then me and upload images of each FormID.

Hey guys, So I was sick of using TESsnip etc for my FormIDs, largely because it keeps crashing on my girlfriend who would then ask me what the ID was..

...so, I did what I knew and put every FormID into website form, this is every ID in Skyrim.. Not just what's in TESsnip.

HERE

Enjoy, for ease of use I put all the more popular decoration IDs on the Right. I will also be putting in CELLs and Commands later. Oh and a Image database so people other then me and upload images of each FormID.

Very nice! I was literally just thinking about doing something like this with my unused web-space. You beat me to it though xD.

I'm hoping to see everyone in this thread (myself included) contribute pictures to the site.

Now what would be really nice is if everyone helped to find out what exactly all these items are. Im trying to find a wall that matches the ones in Proudspire, and for the life of me I cant do it. I see an empty column in that big list of IDs, so I was thinking it could be used to provide a description of each item. It would be a lot of work though, so it would most likely be a group project. Maybe put that list on google docs and post the url here for people to edit? and be sure to keep backups of course.

For sure would be cool to get a place to host some stuff like images etc, I can probably handle most the bandwidth for the pictures etc though.

Currently attempting to organize the lists into categories like walls, floors, beds and all subdirectory categories. I figured we got a month and a half till mod kit comes out so I might as well just make all this happen..

Yeah I second that. I asked for that a couple pages ago but no one said anything.

Also, is there any way to be able to view the list and Skyrim simultaneously? Im sick of having to alttab out of Skyrim. Especially since every time I do, there is a chance that Steam will just crash Skyrim for me. So it becomes a huge hassle. Running Skyrim in windowed mode doesnt help because you cant move the damn window because the cursor stays inside the Skyrim window.

I'm restructuring the entire Skyrim FORMID list and I have found a few things.

First, if you are looking for Markarh you have to be creative, there is no, "markarth," because Markarth is based off of Dwemer structures, so. Searching Dwemer will get you nothing, but search DWE and you get tons.

You will not find this unless you either search STAT category on the right HERE or unless you download FNVEdit.. It will most likely not be in TESsnip.

CTRL+F = Search on my website.

Also, DweRmSmWall01Shelf01 - Dwemer, Small, Room, Wall, #1 w/ Shelf on wall #1 - meaning there are more then one of them.

Or, DweWallExBg01Snow - Dwemer, Wall, Extra Big #1, w/ snow.

Also, Search DWEWall and you will find a bunch of walls.

Edited by Shawkab