[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

So after spending an hour in TESsnip, I found everything thing needed to finish proudspire... but I cannot find the stairs or the doorway wall. I found the door itself.. just not the wall that surrounds it.

Would someone be so kind as to post the IDs of those two things? I'd greatly appreciate it.

On a better note, I found the perfect interior pieces to start on my "batcave". Once I finish the lower level (get the stairs and a doorway) I'll start on it.

Edited by WGSXFrank

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again guys, I re-read all the previous post and found answers to most of my last post with the exception of the 2 walls. I would love those if someone would do me the honours.

I'll roll back tonight and start the mod over, with less errors from what I learns. Cant wait to show you guy's what I'm doing.

Also does anyone know how to make the fire in the fireplace I moved.

Thankyou

So it is possible to console in "Mannequins"ish.

After you have a housecarl, spawn another copy of them to be your mannequin.

Lydia: a2c8e

Calder: a2c90

Once you have a housecarl, usually Lydia, but I actually used Calder from Hjerim, the Windhelm house. You can trade them equipment you want them to wear, if they won't wear it use setav, to raise or lower their skill til they will wear it. The downside here is it has to be better than their standard steel armor.

Once you get them equipped you you can tell them to wait in the spot you want them to stand or position them manually with setpos.

Once they are in position use console command: "tai" to disable their artificial intelligence.

They will freeze in place until you use "tai" to enable their ai again. This also allows you to pose your "mannequins".

edit:

Ok so I haven't been able to get multiple copies functioning properly, and once you get multiple copies it breaks the dialogue, which I haven't been able to fix. So this will permanently break your housecarl, unfortunately.

They do seem to wander from radiant AI sometimes, and if you place them too close to a wall they appear to warp away from it. But it does mostly work until we get CK.

You will want to use the houecarl from the same town as where you want the mannequin. Although the AI is off, you might ge the meesage, "Your follower gets tired of waiting". I haven't tested enough to make sure don't, although I did wait on the other side of the map for over a week, without any issues.

Also, disabling the AI for one of the copies, disrupts the AI for the others, and can cause issues with conversations.

So your best bet is to use the standard house mannequin ids instead of your housecarl id's, then you can give them items using duplicateitems "refid", or just equipitem "itemID", and toggle off the ai.

Edited by iamtimrusk

I was able to successfully add walls and a door to the 'secret' room by the main floor door. My next mission is to expand the room one block to the back so it matches the room beside it.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9383/tesv2011112823071293.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7291/tesv2011112823072866.jpg

Would you mind posting the code for that exact doorway?

I've been trying to find it for over an hour in TESsnip, but with no luck. I found every other solitude-related doorway, including a doorway just like that but thicker (too thick), but not that exact doorway. >_<

EDIT: Never mind! Of course I find it JUST after I ask for help ^^;

The code for the doorway is 7cabd

Edited by WGSXFrank

Personaly I think the lower basement of Proudspire should be carved out of rock. Especially as it sits on top of a Rock sticking out of a mountain overlooking Skyrim. So naturally any digging down would be into rock. Would look pretty cool if this was kept true, like the batcave theory. Het if it was rock like below with the odd pillars inp lace to hold hold up the house above. It would be the perfect place to put a dragon wall. I always thought it would be nice to put a skyforge in front of a dragonwall perch thing. But hell, in the cellar you could put your throne in front of it. I have seen the codes for it but havent had a play yet. Was thinking of placing a reduced scaled one on the house somewhere if it would work?

My head hurts. I've been at this for hours and still can't find the pieces I'm looking for so back here again reaching out for some assistance. Gonna be a little more descriptive so I'm sure I'm getting my question across properly. As it stands I have the codes for the Archways/Pillars on the lower floor of Proudspire Manor.

( Where X represents a Pillar * is spacing)

5b380 does 4 corners.

X**X

X**X

6395d does 3 corners.

X**X

X

I'm trying to find the code for any set of 2 corners.

X*** -O- X**X

***X -R-

Or just a single corner.

X

I really would like to keep the look of the room as it is originally. If it's not doable this way I'll eventually break down and just redo the whole place, but I'd rather not if it can be helped.

Never thought it'd be this much of a problem to get rid of a few silly pillars.

Edited by Chainsgore

Personaly I think the lower basement of Proudspire should be carved out of rock. Especially as it sits on top of a Rock sticking out of a mountain overlooking Skyrim. So naturally any digging down would be into rock. Would look pretty cool if this was kept true, like the batcave theory. Het if it was rock like below with the odd pillars inp lace to hold hold up the house above. It would be the perfect place to put a dragon wall. I always thought it would be nice to put a skyforge in front of a dragonwall perch thing. But hell, in the cellar you could put your throne in front of it. I have seen the codes for it but havent had a play yet. Was thinking of placing a reduced scaled one on the house somewhere if it would work?

My thoughts exactly. That's what I'm doing with my "batcave". It'll look carved out. I found all the pieces I need to build the entrance way, main room, and hall while keeping true to that carved out look. Combine that with elements form the nightengale cave, sky haven temple, and a couple props from Sovengard and I think it will turn out great.

My head hurts. I've been at this for hours and still can't find the pieces I'm looking for so back here again reaching out for some assistance. Gonna be a little more descriptive so I'm sure I'm getting my question across properly. As it stands I have the codes for the Archways/Pillars on the lower floor of Proudspire Manor.

( Where X represents a Pillar * is spacing)

5b380 does 4 corners.

X**X

X**X

6395d does 3 corners.

X**X

X

I'm trying to find the code for any set of 2 corners.

X*** -O- X**X

***X -R-

Or just a single corner.

X

I really would like to keep the look of the room as it is originally. If it's not doable this way I'll eventually break down and just redo the whole place, but I'd rather not if it can be helped.

Never thought it'd be this much of a problem to get rid of a few silly pillars.

Are you looking for rounded edge pillars (like the lower level has) or the square edge pillars (like the top floor has)?

Rounded. I'm trying to keep the esthetic authentic on the lower level. What I'm looking for is the corner of the Archway. You know how there are the pieces that have the pillar and also have a section of the ceiling. I'm looking for those with either a 1 or 2 Pillar base. Edited by Chainsgore

Rounded. I'm trying to keep the esthetic authentic on the lower level. What I'm looking for is the corner of the Archway. You know how there are the pieces that have the pillar and also have a section of the ceiling. I'm looking for those with either a 1 or 2 Pillar base.

Hmm... no idea if there are any rounded fully "built" pillars (I've only seen square ones).

If you're looking for the "arches" (the pillars+cieling on the lower floor) the code for those are 5b380 and 5d7b4

Edited by WGSXFrank