ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

ah, another thing to be carefull of then that has caught me out is other almost transparent things in the room. For example I spent ages trying to move something and then realised I was moving a light shard from the window above. Same as the table in Proudspire main entrance, I couldnt delete it because of a smoky aura. I had to delete that first. If your trying to put the rack near the fireplace I suspect you could be having the same symptoms?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still experiencing a problem with the most item codes. As far I can see I enter them correctly, I don't get an error message, the item just doesn't appear anywhere.

I also can't find IDs for simple tables like the one standing right to the alchemy table in Breezehome. And those... open... crates thingies found in the basement of Proudspire Manor where some random carrots and tomatoes are found when first entering the place, anybody knows their ID?

I tried some of the things.. somehow nothing works for me.

For example, I tried to place a tanning rack in my whiterun home, it spawned but it was hanging halfway in the air and nothing I did with setpos and setangle even touched it. Also I can't seem to be able to move anything.

Also, for most other items I tried to spawn with player.placeatme, they do not appear anywhere, tried to look under the world with tcl, but they aren't there either.

What am I doing wrong?

Also I can't remove the apothecary's satchel in the whiterun house, neither disable nor markfordelete are working for me.

Sometimes things get placed inside a wall or under the floor..heck sometimes in the roof if you are lucky, make sure that the item you are using "placeatme" on is not lying on the ground but standing, at least that have been the case for me most of the times.

When you use markfordelete, you must exit and re-enter the level/area before it applies, so make sure you leave the house and back inn again, at least that have worked for me everytime i've used that command. Disable does not work on all items unfortuantly, but the same rule applies to exit/re-enter if you cannot see any immidiate effect.

Would love to know the ID for those 2 mate if you could share ;)

ps - I know what you mean, I actually went out and killed something yesterday for the first time after 3 days renovating. There should eb an achievement for that! Trouble is the more you do the more can think of to do and then someone posts a new ID and your off again :-/

Dont forget to give Kudos to the guy's starting this thread reverse engineering all this so we can have this much fun. Its most appreciated. :wallbash:

Edited by GoatfaceE3

Would love to know the ID for those 2 mate if you could share ;)

ps - I know what you mean, I actually went out and killed something yesterday for the first time after 3 days renovating. There should eb an achievement for that! Trouble is the more you do the more can think of to do and then someone posts a new ID and your off again :-/

Dont forget to give Kudos to the guy's starting this thread reverse engineering all this so we can have this much fun. Its most appreciated. :wallbash:

The crates are the ones you can find in Proudspire Manor in the basement, where some vegetables are stored. They are at many other places too. I had 000D4EE1 for a large one and 000D4EE0 for a smaller one, if I'm not wrong.

The tables are 000D5AD1 (square one) and 000D5AD0 (round one), may be the other way round, though... also the same tables but higher are 000D5ACF and D5ACE.

The clipping problem I had with them resolved after I left the house and reloaded the game. Next challenge is placing an enchanter table somewhere it wouldn't get in the way....

Edit:

Found out how to place enchanter table in another table. Done. I think there are still a lot more things to do about this house, I'm starting to get the hang out of it! Here's how it looks now.

There's a lockbox on the table next to the door but I think I will be replacing it with a prettier one once I found one. Funny enough, I keep my alternate armour sets in it: reality break, huge armour in a tiny box... There's also a dragon priest mask in the wood bowl because I didn't know where to put it and thought it was kind of funny.

In the middle picture you can see my companion Athis preparing some food for our next adventure. Behind him the enchanter table that I encorporated into the dining table is visible.

The bottom picture shows a small section where I placed said crate and table, with Dibella statue and some flowers on a wood plate to her feet on the table and some random things I gathered on my adventures like used dragon claws and this glowing dwarven... thing. I like how the glow rotates in there.

I also need to find some thicker books for my shelves so they don't fall over constantly.

Edited by thewingedshadow

Unfortunately i do not know about removing existing scripts from objects.

But a question, when you say items bouncing around, do you mean the bug where you take an item out of your inventory put it out and when you get back into the house later everything you did is spread out on the floor?

or do you just simply mean that the general coalition of many objects makes them crash into each other and makes it nearly impossible to stack them without the need to clean up again later?

I had this one with gold bars, saved gold bars for a long time and when i had around 100 i started to stack them against a wall, suddenly when i got back home many weeks after seeing the stack holding all this time, it suddenly decided that they did not like each other and fell down into a pile, my treasury looked like a grenade victim after that.

I've been spawning torches, the equip-able / weapon kind, and using SetPos x,y,z to place it partially in a wall. They end up looking great and provide awesome light sources, but they are still an item so if I walk to close they get bumped from their location and fly off the wall. I had a couple placed and when they went flying it looked like a rave started.