[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming along nicely. almost started a basement then chickened out. However I would love it if someone has managed to find the codes for Alduins Wall and the Skyrim map that you can see on the Katanagh boat (spelling?)

Thanks to this thread I have now managed to add working fireplaces. Can I also remind everyone to check out the All Form Id's list posted at the start. Between STAT, CONT & FURN I have been finding most of what I want. But my stuff is basic compared to yours.

I also done the Pilgrims path to return the key cos I figured to hell with it I can get another. The perk I got was worth it but the respawned Skeleton key doesn't work the same. No regrets though I'd rather have the Nightingale perk.

I've made a new game and I'm almost done with the renovation similar to the pics I posted before. This will be a level 1 Nord save file with the renovated Proudspire home I've posted pics of. Actually, it might be even better. I'm almost done. Should have it finished by Sunday at the latest. Can anyone tell me how to upload a save file so it's available for all to download?

Coming along nicely. almost started a basement then chickened out. However I would love it if someone has managed to find the codes for Alduins Wall and the Skyrim map that you can see on the Katanagh boat (spelling?)

Thanks to this thread I have now managed to add working fireplaces. Can I also remind everyone to check out the All Form Id's list posted at the start. Between STAT, CONT & FURN I have been finding most of what I want. But my stuff is basic compared to yours.

I also done the Pilgrims path to return the key cos I figured to hell with it I can get another. The perk I got was worth it but the respawned Skeleton key doesn't work the same. No regrets though I'd rather have the Nightingale perk.

Idk about a map of Skyrim, but you can get a map of Tamriel. I was actually gonna throw this up on my walls once I actually built them up again after tearing it all down xD

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/East_Empire_Trading_Map

This is an item found in the East Empire Company Warehouse, and you can bring it back to Delvin Mallory of the Thieves Guild in exchange for gold. It will make a great decoration to be sure. Hope it works for you

Thanks for this guide. I am trying to redecorate my master room in a "special place" (let's just say that to avoid spoilers...) and I found candlesticks ID's. They spawn as normal items so you can move them around freely. Just drop the ones you want in the floor and quick save (f5) or leave the room, then reload your quicksave (f9) or your last autosave and you should be able to place them safely around your house. (you won't find them flying or on the floor next time) I read this on the UESP wiki and it has worked for me so far in my Riften home.

I was actually trying to find lit candles but I can't find any :/ is it like spell effects perhaps?

00044E6A Jeweled Candlestick (golden candlestick with pretty gem incrustations)

000AA03E Silver Candlestick (small and thin silver candlestick)

000E42DF Candlestick (default single candlestick)

000E42E0 Candlestick (default)

000E42E1 Candlestick (smaller default single candlestick)

000905E3 Jeweled Candlestick (golden candlestick same as first one, spawns as furniture (static) )

Chairs:

0001EDF7 Chair (dwarven)

0001EE09 Chair (same dwarven chair, without upper back part. I use this one as small table instead for pots and stuff)

0006E7B3 Chair (a stone chair like the ones in the temple of the gray beards)

Thones:

000267D3 Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the infamous "Werechair".

0007FBC2 This is the throne outside the temple of the divines in Solitude.

000985C2 I haven't seen this one in game yet, but I assure you this thing is HUGE and made of GOLD with a statue of a small dragon (or bird, but i think it's a dragon) sitting on top.

0010F636 Throne at the Palace of Kings in Wildhelm. It's massive.

Anyone knows what "training dummies" id is? the dummy that used by soldier to practice sword. I use help 0 but it only shows the refID i think

i want to place it in my house so it'll really looked like an HQ

http://static.skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/images/2354056-1323459846.jpg

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/images/2354056-1323455403.jpg

and my followers will use that to practice

Edited by anjinewabe