[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Hi there, first post for me i think, but i've been reeding you for a long time.

I've been browsing http://fusromod.com for the proudspire walls, archs, and whatever, this is what i found out :

They ALL start with SMDA. So i made a list of all of them, and tried them out. unfortunately, it's handwritten, i will not write them all down, but here are the most searched for (i've skipped the SMDA in front of the names to make it shorter) (also, i only modified the basement, so i skip every top and mid floor items) :

Walls :

5B381 WallSol

5DA23 WallSol03

5D92F WallSol02

5b382 WinSol01 (wall with WINDOW !)

Stairs :

5F5B9 Steps

Ceiling (Arched)

5b380 : archCon01 (normal arch)

5d7b4 : traCon02 (normal arch filler)

6e95d : archCon03 (CORNER ARCH !)

6e95c : archCap01 (corner arch center filler)

6e95b : archCon02 (corner arch side filler)

Floors :

57a1a : FloSol01 (normal stone + ceiling)

5b3c7 : FloSol02 (normal stone/dark stone)

5d794 : FloSol03 (mosaic + ceiling)

612f3 : FloSol04 (normal stone)

6c905 : FloSol05 (mosaic)

hope this helps you.

I wanted to point out something else that helped me a lot since I discovered it (i think no one mentioned it) :

I was trying to put the Azura statue from the loading screen (109512) with some candles around her (C842B/C841C). Her size is like 5 times the size of my house. setsize allows you to reduce her size, but not her collision object. I found out that once you size her, you can use disable and enable to make her collision object fit her. This works also for the candles, and the candle lights : if you place a lit candle, and move it, the light will stay where you placed the candle in the first place. select it, disable, enable, done.

Have fun modding your houses, and forgive me for my poor english ;)

Good list, however I wanna make some corrections. They dont all start with SMdA. Ive found stuff for Proudspire/Solitude in SMdA, SMdB, SMdC, SMdD (i think), SMdE (i think again), and SMdF. And if you were trying to help with that pillar post I made, then saying "CORNER ARCH!" was a little deceiving. Thats not a corner arch, but instead the piece that contains three quarter-columns as opposed to 4. Me and Chainsgore were looking for one with 1 or 2 quarter-columns. Just thought id clarify that stuff for anyone else reading this

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, just a thought, do you have a .esp for that? Or could you upload a save? I'd just like to look around in that house and see what you've done to it, just a kind of model so that I can (hopefully) learn some new things. :)

I'd gladly upload the Proudspire modified cell if someone would tell me how.

Good list, however I wanna make some corrections. They dont all start with SMdA. Ive found stuff for Proudspire/Solitude in SMdA, SMdB, SMdC, SMdD (i think), SMdE (i think again), and SMdF. And if you were trying to help with that pillar post I made, then saying "CORNER ARCH!" was a little deceiving. Thats not a corner arch, but instead the piece that contains three quarter-columns as opposed to 4. Me and Chainsgore were looking for one with 1 or 2 quarter-columns. Just thought id clarify that stuff for anyone else reading this

I was more looking for stuff that you can find in the basement. most of it is under SMDA, or at least i think so.

Only thing i could find that matches your description is ID 73C4A, with 2 columns on one side, none on the other. In the Fusromod.com database, you can easily search for "SMDAArch" "SMDBArch", "SMDCArch", ... you should find most if not all of them.

For anyone else interested in using fnvedit for skyrim but doesnt have fallout I made a more in depth walkthrough.

Reveal Needed Files

Open control panel

Open appearance and personalization

Under folder options click show hidden files and folders

Activate the show hidden files folders or drives nipple and click ok

Prepare Needed Folders

Open my computer and navigate to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\appdata\local

Copy the folder skyrim and paste it back into local

Rename folder to falloutNV

Navigate to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\

Open skyrim and copy skyrim.ini

Go back to mygames and create a folder called FalloutNV

Paste the ini inside and rename it to fallout.ini

The Registry

You will be making a file called "fallout NV.reg" however google is your friend and it may be

Floating around out there.

Open notepad and write the following;

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bethesda Softworks\FalloutNV]

"Installed Path"="c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\\"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Bethesda Softworks\FalloutNV]

"Installed Path"="c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\"

Obviously change everything after path=" to whatever the path your skyrim.esm is in

save this file as fallout NV.reg

Doubleclick it and it should auto execute, choose open with regedit if it asks for some reason. Hopefully it wont destroy your computer I take no

responcibility if it does I can only say I see no reason it wont work since it worked for me.

Downloads

Get the nexus download of fnvedit

Extract the files into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\falloutNV

FNVEdit should run with numerous errors that it will save in a file in falloutnv folder however

It still seems to work quite well for finding formids and baseids. As a note I had previously installed FOMM which required me to setup the directory fallout3 in c:/users/yourname/mydocuments/my games and create a dummy fallout3.exe file Im not sure if either is used by FNVEdit. Instructions for making an empty .exe can be found on google.

I was more looking for stuff that you can find in the basement. most of it is under SMDA, or at least i think so.

Only thing i could find that matches your description is ID 73C4A, with 2 columns on one side, none on the other. In the Fusromod.com database, you can easily search for "SMDAArch" "SMDBArch", "SMDCArch", ... you should find most if not all of them.

I did come across that one. If its the one im thinking of, there is also a 1 column version of it, however it is not the original columns that come in the basement. Although it does share the same type of roof, so they would make an excellet substitute for anyone who wanted to keep the same column format down there but maybe take out one or two. And in my original post on the topic I actually said I searched all those. Ive been going through all the SMDA, SMDB, C, E, F, etc for about 2 and a half days now. Theres also more. SLgF has some solitude stuff as well. I believe searching TraCon turned up a lot of useful pieces too.

Actually in the end I decided to ditch my original plan, and just take out every single wall, roof, and column in the basement, and rebuild it with those other columns that are kind of... sh*t. Idk how to describe them. Theyre the ones that are on the middle level of the house. Additionally, I found non-ornate versions of those same columns. At least thats how im describing them. They are just dingy looking, and less decoratiove, but they have the same shape. And imo, they go lots better with the basement if you want to keep the look of it and not have it look like the middle or upper floors.

Codes for those are as follows:

6e83e - 1/2 Column

6e83d - 1/4 Column

6e83c - 3/4 Column

6e83a - Full Column

I havent seen anyone post these codes yet, so hopefully this is a new contribution. These are filed under SMdCCol,

Happy building!

Can anyone tell me how to extract my modified Proudspire from my save files so I can upload the cell for others to enjoy and modify? I'd like to be able to upload just the house so it wont interfere with other peoples saved games.

Can anyone tell me how to extract my modified Proudspire from my save files so I can upload the cell for others to enjoy and modify? I'd like to be able to upload just the house so it wont interfere with other peoples saved games.

Just give them your save file....... Its not like itll overwrite their other stuff. And people can always just use the console to change their level and perks around if they want to play their class and race and stuff.

Just give them your save file....... Its not like itll overwrite their other stuff. And people can always just use the console to change their level and perks around if they want to play their class and race and stuff.

I suppose I could start a new game, go straight to Solitude and just do the two quests to buy the house and renovate it all over again. Just thought it would be easier/quicker to extract the cell from the save file.

If you want to make your house a .esp you need to manually hexedit all your positions and angles/formids etc etc into TESsnip. What this is at the moment is near impossible to do large scale.. easy to add one or two things, but that is about it.

Also, I have updated the commands section of Fusromod, has every command available in it. Check it out.

I'm working on a way to allow others to upload images to the site easily..

Edited by Shawkab

Ok, so now that we have the codes for Collums, Wall, and floors, but how can I place the floor in the correct possition in the air? I saw sirxazor did the basement and that's a lot of alinging in the air. I used fly mode and spawn a floor using player.placeatme 612F3 and its not at the elevation that I want. I can't seems to aling the wall correctly either, the setpos x,y,z only move them. and the Rotate doesn't work. Do you guys got any tip for me. and I still can't find the pot stand for the cooking pot and those decoration vases. I have FoMM and TESsnip install and loaded, what do I looking for exactly. Do I have to load up the game to use it? or it's just like a search engine and use the game to test it?. Edited by nguyenlong311