Do u like the Elves look or no?

lochlan1414

124 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like the Look of the Elves in This Game?

• Yes
    • No
    • I think it works for Skyrim but i hope next game they change it

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Elves -should- look ugly to people. They're a different specie of sentient creatures.

If people expect that the first sentient alien race we encounter is doable, they're in for a disappointing surprise.

I like SOME elves more than others. Two examples that stick out in my mind as contrasting: I really like Niranye, the high-elf in Windhelm ("Thank you for your custom," she says coolly. But I know. We both know). I was disappointed that she was not marriageable (and I really just don't want to do it with the console). On the other hand, Elenwen, the woman who runs the party at the Thalmor embassy, is creepy.

I'm just glad the humans look better.

Although the male Nord I made would certainly win an ugly contest and I made him look much older than I intended.

As for the Elves, I don't care for them, although I thought Oblivion elves looked odd too, but I guess I can live with it

and mod them with whatever comes along. I suppose they have improved in diversity, but they all look a bit demonic to me.

However, I really liked Jenassa. It wasn't her looks, but more her stalwart, yet sardonic personality.

She made for an amusing companion.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/cireking213/Oblivion/Skyrim/TESV2011-11-2518-24-27-08.jpg

Unfortunately she was taken out by Drugar. The boss Durgar was a pain and had me trapped in a narrow corridor.

I could only backpedal to avoid being killed, which only moved me further away while she was trapped in the throne

room with three other Dugar. I survived, but she died leaving only one Drugar.

I miss that Elf.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/cireking213/Oblivion/Skyrim/TESV2011-11-2518-00-16-42.jpg

Edited by ck213