my gripes with fallout 4

atm1090

I'm not so bothered about the lack of variety since I only end up using about 3 guns regularly. I do find it irritating that the "Legendary" guns have such silly properties like "20% chance of freezing enemy for 30 seconds". WTF ? How does a Laser weapon manage to "freeze" anything ?

That made me literally LOL. Thanks!

Yes, I found that ' quizzical ' to say the least as well. A laser could no more freeze something, then I could " kill someone with just a look " .... unless they already had some health issues that just happened to hit at the ' wrong moment '.

I have been told that I have a certain Clint Eastwood quality in real life and my "Death Stare" is terrifying. Maybe Bethesda need to add it to Fallout 5 ?

I'm not so bothered about the lack of variety since I only end up using about 3 guns regularly. I do find it irritating that the "Legendary" guns have such silly properties like "20% chance of freezing enemy for 30 seconds". WTF ? How does a Laser weapon manage to "freeze" anything ?

Yes, I found that ' quizzical ' to say the least as well. A laser could no more freeze something, then I could " kill someone with just a look " .... unless they already had some health issues that just happened to hit at the ' wrong moment '.

I have been told that I have a certain Clint Eastwood quality in real life and my "Death Stare" is terrifying. Maybe Bethesda need to add it to Fallout 5 ?

Fallout 5: The Eye of the Storm. ;)

Fallout 5: The Eye of the Storm. ;)

Fallout 5: The Man with No Name

ALL the above Fallout 5 made me laugh.

Thanks! I just got hit with some not so good news and I needed this!

I have had a terrible week too and a really bad Saturday, so last night I quicksaved and slaughtered everyone on the Prydwen.