⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

What's some of the stranger stuff you've seen in Fallout 4?

Servalion

So today, I was hanging around the Red Rocket gas station when I heard gunfire from Sanctuary. Assuming it's raiders, I run over there and see a pack brahmin by the bridge, and a short distance down along the river I find Trashcan Carla, just standing there among some rocks and bushes. No enemies in sight, not even their corpses.

Here's the strange part: For some reason, Carla was super radioactive. Like, I'm talking 20-30 rads per second radioactive. I lost nearly half my health just walking over to her before I figured out what was happening.

So I take a couple steps back and after a few moments the rads are gone. Carla acts like nothing happened.

She would make a fantastic companion if you were wearing a Hazmat suit. Imagine just walking into an enemy fortress and they are dropping dead when she goes near them ?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably she is a synth and got her internal nuclear reactor malfunctioning, making her crazy and radioactive :wink:

That reminds me of one of my settlers in Sunshine Tidings Co-op. He's constantly making this metallic rattling/ticking sound. I probably should haul him to the Institute to have his motors fixed :D

I had the nude traiders after Open Season as well. What I did was using "OpenActorContainer 1" on them, then manually giving them clothes and forcing them to equip them.

Edited by pra

I think its strange and a bit sad that I could take down a Sentry bot with a shotgun, but 7 Super Mutants couldn't, and this is with the sentry bot overheating three times. It practically solo'd an entire Super Mutant camp, killed the mutant dog too. :tongue:

But for real strange? An MK.1 turret placed 100ft in mid air...

Edited by EveningTide

The game was running as a demo in a store, someone had TCLed their character and was floating about 5 feet off the ground-and had killed two raiders.

With no collisions the raider's torsos were standing straight and where each limb and head should have been were bloody sacks of meat just floating there.

I think its strange and a bit sad that I could take down a Sentry bot with a shotgun, but 7 Super Mutants couldn't, and this is with the sentry bot overheating three times. It practically solo'd an entire Super Mutant camp, killed the mutant dog too. :tongue:

But for real strange? An MK.1 turret placed 100ft in mid air...

Heh... took another read to figure out you don't mean the Sentry HAD the shotgun. I actually made a gatling shotgun for my robots (lower speed, about 3 shots per sec) and seeing Ada letting it rip with both barrels... it's... it's .. *sniff* beautiful. Anyway, I thought you found one like that in the game. Sure as heck wouldn't want to meet one, unless I was in power armour.

Nah, Sentry Bots are equipped with better weaponry than a shotgun, as much as I'd hate to downplay my most favorite choice of weapon. It comes with mini missile launchers for one thing! I face these more often than I like, especially the "surprise" Legendary Sentry Bot that was hidden behind an elevator..(well more like it was enabled via me opening a "fake door" on the other side.). I almost always use the shotgun - bad bad day for any enemy to run up on me.

I'd imagine though they could get one retrofitted, like that automatic shotgun(I don't use automatics). Now that would be an interesting encounter..