Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow okay now THAT is weird, i swear i did it exactly like this before and it didnt worked, which made me think i did some absolutely ludicrous mistake, it appears i had a typo somewhere i guess.

Did it just like you said now Ghogiel, well again, correctly this time and the camera is fixed now.

Thank you all for helping me so far!!

Now there is that thing with the rigged animations. i cant do anything except walk. :psyduck:

Btw Jackal i've added you in Windows Live, do you got a invitation?

Edited by acran2004

Derp.

You can also move the position of the camera through the transformation menu. Bam, over the shoulder camera :feel like a hacker:

For the giant and dragon I adjusted the Z-Axis in 'block details' and that worked great. However, I also adjusted the Y-Axis on the dragon, to pull the camera back so you can see the dragon. Even though it looks like the camera bone is where I want it to be, in game the Y-Axis has no effect.

Do you know how to get the camera pulled back further?

By the way, you can do melee attacks with the storm atronach and the flame atronach. Their melee attacks are 'spells'. So if you do 'psb', you get all the spells. Look for 'flame atronach attack' and equip that and you'll be able to do your melee attack that sets people on fire.

Another note: I found, as a dragon priest, if you equip the masks like 'otar' and 'krosis' they show up on your character. :thumbsup:

Seriously though. I have played almost every monster so far and the flame atronach is BY FAR the most fun! The frost atronach might also be, but I can't get his 'frost atronach attack' to work yet.

Edited by jackalhead

I'm hoping that some awesome cool people (who are awesome) upload the modified models with the only change being functional cameras to the Nexus with a "free to use in mods so long as credit is given" clause. Otherwise, there's going to be a lot of people reinventing the wheel--er, cameras for their individual creature mods.