WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll like to see my Gold prospecting mod idea made, I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard for someone to create this mod, a new animation that shows the player using a pan on a river bank or stream panning for gold with a chance of striking it rich.... Call the mod Gold fever...

this one (and the new armor, link in description)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/44371/?

took me a while to learn modding, but once you know how its awesome, you can create anything you ever wanted in game, and its even quite entertaining to do so :smile:

edit: no one ever made a wizzard-hat yet here? why?? ... this is a joke of a mod, i dont mean that in a bad way, im just saying even i could do that in about an hour or so. basically id pick the mesh from the game that looks most like what is wanted, and simply adjust the shape and scale, then put the textures on it (if only blue would be required you could even try to simply color the original texture in blue), make a male and female version and its done... cmon dude, someone mustve done that already. this is way to easy to not exist here somewhere. *wonders*

Edited by chicky540

My dream mod is for Perfect Legion to be updated so that the light armor and guantlents don't have issues because it's the only Legion replacer overhaul that adds sleves and pants to a world where every legionaire would probably die of hypothermie and lose their bits to frostbite.

Roman themed or not, Romans wore pants in colder climates, even a people who saw it as barbarian fashon and looked down on it did it for the utility. The imperials have no such reservations about wearing pants, and I can only wonder if whoever developed their vanilla armor lives in a scorching desert and has never experienced a cold day in his life.

Who wants to live for ever?

When your mortal shell dies, does it not make more sense that it becomes a ghost, though to do what I want I suppose its a little dark and twisted, but that a price to pay to be immortal.. Lets say you die instead it loading up the last save your ghost appears over your dead carcass, let those crows eat your eyes because who needs that body any more.

Your ghost can take over most other NPC's maybe a little battle of the wills would be happening but your will prove to be the stronger (cut in the evil laugh) hehehe

Go back loot that maggot infested old body and you will have all your gear back.

I doubt my will be out right away, and probably my best chance of finding this mod will be on Japanese modding sites, even thou it has already been had for Oblivion. It's a Miqo'te race mod. Once I have that, I think I'd clear all data files and just keep that one mod.