WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One giant mod that includes a whole bunch of visual and texture mods that are compatible with each other without any conflicts.

As in, install in just one second and have an entire skyrim overhaul ready without any hassle.

That would be awesome. :P

I would like to see a " Goblin In A Box: Waffle & Pancake House " with a ride through window for those on horseback. Every rider through the ride through window would get a saddle tray for the eat and go experience. Skyrim needs a medieval fast food dinning experience. I mean who doesn't like eating waffles and pancakes on horseback, it's a great idea.

P.s. An enchanted fountain beverage dispenser that gives you a free beverage with proof of purchase would be very cool as well.

Crossdressing. I'm MtF transgender IRL, and would love to play that kind of lifestyle in Skyrim. Unfortunately, the only option I seem to have with things as they are right now is to create as feminine a male as possible and deal with the male meshes. Using the sexchange console command has very limited results and causes clipping. To be able to throw on an outfit and get the "proper" form out of it would make my day.