WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

my dream mod would be to combine the player skeleton with a dog skeleton but make the player invisible so you play as a tiny fluffy magical dog that looks like its using alteration magic to wield weapons and cast spells! doggokhin is my dream!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fix for crossbows. So that there isnt a flying knee on it, which can be clearly seen using a higher fov, and so that followers can use the better crossbows, and a fix for that glitch shot where nothing actually happens.

Edited by BlackTigerrr

A fix for crossbows. So that there isnt a flying knee on it, which can be clearly seen using a higher fov, and so that followers can use the better crossbows, and a fix for that glitch shot where nothing actually happens.

Is your glitch at extreme range? There IS a fix for that one.

When you draw the crossbow a knee appears on the side of it, its so badly edited. You can easily see it with a higher fov.

You say there is a fix? where bro?

When you draw the crossbow a knee appears on the side of it, its so badly edited. You can easily see it with a higher fov.

Ah, that is a different problem than what I was thinking..... Are you running any crossbow mods??

Ah, that is a different problem than what I was thinking..... Are you running any crossbow mods??

Its literally just the way it is by default, but its like that for everyone. The edits are just terrible.