WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive increase in NPC interactivity and interaction with detailed schedules and lots to say. like relationship dialogue overhaul and Immersive citizens together on steroids

• 8 months later...

(seeings as how its a dream mod I will just throw script writing and possibility out the window)

My dream mod would be to have family mods were they aren't little robots you tell what to do.

Things like...

-Teaching them to fight and do magic

-tell them of your adventures or they tell you how their brother dared them to eat a bug

-family dinner

-maybe going to the market to shop or pick flowers with the girls

-town specific stuff like having them join the bards collage or be tiny comparisons

-playing toys and more than tag with them

-the kids having better interactions with each other

or, have a giant ass house to adopt all the parentless kids skyrim including the modded ones

and maybe some other things to add to the family dynamic. Its an area of the game not many people seem to want to mod

• 2 weeks later...

The mod I would most like, ever? I have some realistic ones I'd like but this would be my ultimate.

Probably an MMO server mod that allowed a server to add a mod, and then all players would patch to match automatically, so you could add mods to your server and then that mod becomes an expansion.

• Epic technical difficulty to create.

Ever since before the game came out I've dreamed of having Lord of Shadow 2's Dracula added to Skyrim/SE as some sort of armor or playermodel.

71f9de70f01d6c9601ea758cfff42010.jpg

Wapeddell did Alucard from the game but he's busy with converting his old mods to SE and no one else ever seemed to take much interest in mods based on the second game.

Edited by anoki123