WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awake: The Rise of Mannimarco, anything that invoves the Order of The Black Worm. The mod Itself was in development, probably dead, but thats the glory of mannimarco. Dead Is never truly dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh... So many lore/historic/custom house mods I'd like to list, my argonian cave village, my Dovah'kiir Race.. so many mods I'd love to ask for.

But my DREAM mod? I'd have to say it would have to be a detailed post-Civil War quest. Something that leads you to becoming High King. Something in the vain of Game of Thrones, where political intrigue and assasination are the primary obstacles and tools

If you complete the quest on the side of the Stormcloaks, the Ulfric dossier comes into play. Whenever you discover it, it becomes a quest item. You get the option to confront him about his ties to the dominion. I like to think Ulfric was smart enough to play the Aldmeri and was using their help to further his own cause. He was never a true asset, he was a double agent for himself. But the risk of you exposing his secret is too much of a risk, so he attempts to have you assasinated. Quest would progress from there.

For the imperial side, a similar mystery would unfold, where after defeating the stormcloaks you are attacked by a would be assasin. You follow the chain of clues to discover that Tullius, under orders from the emperor, wants you dead because he fears a return of the Dragon Blood is a risk to his power.

• 1 month later...

My dream mod would be either removing all the children of Skyrim, OR turning those needed for play into older teenagers. Who wouldn't want to adopt an 18 year-old hottie?

that would be interesting but it sounds like it wouldn't work well either because a lot of people actually would use sex mods with that mod

A mod that would create a bit of a love twist between the player, Vijla and Anna's NPC, sort of a amorous adventures theme with them and involving various vanilla NPC. Perhaps using resources from quests never completed by the Bethdasa

alternate start - i arrived after alduin,harkon and miraak were defeated

tale of the tongues unlocked

dragonborn references and dialogue removed

markarth and riften swapped

another huscarl and player home when you become thane in whiterun / lydia is the dragonborn's huscarl not your )

you can become a dawnguard but do only secondary quests (isran's quests ecc)

soulstheim aviable : no corrupted stones and no references to miraak,dragonborn dialogues removed