Construction Set for Skyrim, where is it?

Hannibalektr

Other than the broken quests (almost All)? [...]

[...] the game is actually pretty buggy. I love skyrim, but I can't ignore walking up to whiterun and seeing 5 copies of louis letroush, who i had already seen get killed by a hitman 2 times.

You people have some strange bugs.

I've literally seen ONE broken quest, and that was only because I did something with console commands that I probably shouldn't have. :rolleyes:

Newsflash!

It turns out! People who don't use mods, and don't fool around with the console commands, are far less likely to run into game-ending bugs than people who do!

heh. :whistling:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you seriously serious? there is a thread about "Creation Kit"

it is not even called construction...

SANS CREATION KIT MODS: modders edit the data, with less "abstractions"(the kit).

Ehhh....How Is That Even Remotely Relevant To Anything Anyone Had Just Now Said.....?

And As For Your Question About The CS There Are Some Information That Is Highly Beneficial On The Skyrim Nexus "Home" Page...Just Scroll Down,,They Should Still Have It

It's nowhere. Since they've somehow kept it from being leaked and haven't gone "public" with the thing yet, it's still a no go. They said in January, but with five days now left in the month, it's not looking that hopeful IMO. Sigh. I'll check back every day and there will still be no news, so I'm just staying away from the Skyrim nexus altogether until after exams next week...

Beth said it would be released in January. However, they didn't specify if that was this January. :tongue:

Expect it in the next few days. I suspect it will come out on next Monday or Tuesday (Jan 30 or 31)

The beta patch has shown there is a small emergency work to be done but nothing found till now that would be game breaking, and so it fulfilled it's role. The CK is tied with the official patch and for I have seen it is practically ready for release. Whatever else is needed to do yet can wait for the next patch.

CK was scheduled to be launched together with the Steam workshop integration and the patch, was not for this and I dare to believe it could have been launched long ago, so Bben46 has high probability to be right and it may come next Monday or Tuesday.

Beth said it would be released in January. However, they didn't specify if that was this January. :tongue:

Expect it in the next few days. I suspect it will come out on next Monday or Tuesday (Jan 30 or 31)

That woudl be a joke , we aRE ALREADY at the end of the month and they said in January , when they said a month after , when they said released with the game .... WTF the whole game is full of missing content , missing quests , missing stuff and all because of what?

respect the 11 11 11 ...

That woudl be a joke , we aRE ALREADY at the end of the month and they said in January , when We heard month after , when We heard released with the game .... WTF the whole game is full of missing content , missing quests , missing stuff and all because of what?

respect the 11 11 11 ...

There, i fixed that for you.

I really, really, really hope that it comes BEFORE the 31st. Mainly because if it comes out say, tomorrow or Saturday, it's more likely that "they're satisfied with what they've put together for us" rather than "they're desperate to not break their word and delay again, and are basically releasing a public beta version (read: Practically unusable version due to bugs) of the CK as the 'release' version."