Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

Out: A pair of walking boots, still in the box but the laces have yet to be inserted. The laces are particularly attractive being striped red and gold.

In: A packet of tomato seeds - bush variety and exceedingly early to crop. They need no staking. 

Out:  A dozen per bushel of Early Girl tomatoes, and a few seeds that accidentally got into the package of Early Girl Tomatos turned out to be bushels of Beef Tomatoes.  Stakes are oppotional if the trunk gets to a foot tall.

In: A bag of coffee beans, a coffee roaster, a coffee bean grinder, and an Espresso' machine with a milk frother attachment.

Out: The vending machine has been acting oddly probably since I put in the three nails (see above)... It clunks for a time and then releases a postcard of The Statue of Neptune having not managed to disambiguate between 'bologna' and 'Bologna'. The postcard says: Having a nice time. Wish you were here. Leonardo da Vinci 19th December 1515.

It is likely a forgery. 

In: A small keyring made of adamantine and carved with: Keep calm and wear wraithguard.

Out (I had to look that up) A homemade pizza (vegetarian) with globe artichokes. Hot from the oven. 

In: A quite heavy, pewter coloured fountain pen decorated with a (Chinese) dragon. 

Out: What Mother taught me to use to prepare soil to plant her garden.  Cutting down tall grass, breaking up big rocks, and loosening the soil that nearly was hard as s mountain's side where I made a Man Cave to live in overseeing the garden from the mountainside.

In: A port in Vvardenfell that was a breath of fresh air for some people and anyone whose been there knows only too well.