Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

Out: All the parts to make a table up with chairs to seat everyone for the tasting.  Followed with a 25 course meal fit for the ban Banned Band after a full house is rocked down with the music.  One tasteful bite from each to find out which food feels good, tastes good, and leaves us ready for more.  Nighty night!

In: A four poster bed with a downfilled mattress and pillows covered in silk sheets and pillow cases.  With lavendar draps, hung around the sides.  A brick heater at the foot of the bed to radiate the room so it stays warm in the castle room on night.

• Like 1

Out: An mechanical alarm clock (for those of you who remember them). It's round, and bright red metal and the bell is on the top of the clock. You know the kind of thing if you remember them. I absolutely adore clocks so I'm delighted with this one.

In: A multi size clock winding key. Those of you who are obsessed with clocks will know how useful these gadgets are... they will 'wind' a variety of clocks. Anyway, this one is brass and has five different sized winders... it looks a bit like a spider in a straight jacket, minus a few legs.

• Like 1

A brass moving dwemer beetle with a clock on its back.

A spell tome, fish scales and weight-measuring scales

Edited by Oblivionaddicted
  • Like 2

Out: The all-new Slaughterfish Merchant.  Careful, he bites if you try to pickpocket him. 🙂

In: An Argonian's horn.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

In> George Mittleton (myself) 

Goodness. That's brave. Or reckless... 🤣

7 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

What do I come out as?

I'm thinking... 😀

Out: A complete new mod for Skyrim  and a pizza.

In: A bright yellow gamer's t-shirt with **the** slogan: "I went outside once but the graphics weren't very good..."

• Haha 3

Out: Baking powder.

In: De-Ionized water with nothing to give it flavor or electrolytes.