Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

Out: A copy of Planescape: Torment 2... which is extremely beautiful and might be fun; however, I can't get past my first real confrontation because the turn based mechanism is driving me spare... It's so bad I haven't even bothered to see if I can turn it off... sigh...

In: A copy (first edition) of Terry Pratchett's 'Thud!'...

Out  a note calling out for all forum users to call out so we can find out which one has gone missing 3 hours ago.

In: a note about how serious an act like stuffing any particular forum user into the vending machine might get someone a little more then just Banned for Fun. 🤔  LOL

Out: An extremely excited forum user who is incoherently and excitedly trying to explain what they saw in the world the Magical Vending Machine inhabits. It sounds like a cross between Discworld and Forgotten Realms but most decidedly has pink - in quite large quantities. As it appears to be impossible to calm aforementioned forumite by talking, I decide to use a sleep spell on them (there's a lot to be said for good old fashioned rpg spells). Silence and peace reigns. 

In: A cast iron sign with gold lettering saying: Please shut the gate. The dog is planning an escape.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Out: A dog's whine of disappointment. 🐶

In: A death hound's collar.

• Like 1

Out: AaronOfMpls with a new weapon used to realigned kind hearted imbeciles with good intentions so their mind matures before it's too late.

In: My psychiatrist saw your thread here on Thursday.  She was really pissed when she saw it while looking at what I've been doing on the Internet.  A note to Drakefell01 to remind him he isn't immune to legal action for using a high ranking title illegally to get him attention on a gamers website where people helped each other with tech support.  She left me a choice.

Quit hanging out at this site or she'll have my privileges taken away.  Unless you post a licemse to prove you are a accredited psychologist and also have a license to prescribe medicine as an MD you shouldn't even pretend to be. Or use the word "psychiatrist".  I suspect she is checking into USA Law and Canadian and Nexxmods legalities.  Unless you take that thread down I will not be able to post at this site anymore.  Because of you she may have made my favorite hangout a no go anymore.  When she comes back I suspect if she can't shut you down she will end my allowance to hang out here, because she will have no other recourse but to take my privileges away.

• Haha 1

Out < A note showing that the title directly state's Unofficial Psychiatrist Forum.

In > A letter to Pagafyr's psychiatrist telling them they can't take away his allowance. (LOL)

• Haha 1

Arghhhhh. George, you really do have to stop stuffing miscellaneous people into the MVM. The first one was seriously traumatised by the lack of straight walls. They now think they're part of Ankh-Morpork's Watch. I had to give them a plastic sword and a helmet to make them go away. Worse than that, some of their family turned up, muttering incoherently about dwarves and trolls. It's a wonder that AaronOfMpls is OK. Anyway, the MVM has now had its innards cleaned up and should be working a bit better. I had to reprogram some of it... 

Out: A Get Out of Jail Free card from an original Monopoly Set. It's printed on thick card but is slightly yellowed with age.

In:  Pale Justice (+4 and +7 long sword) from Icewind Dale. Be careful with this one. It's sharp.

• Haha 1