Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

1 hour ago, AaronOfMpls said:

Out: A raspberry 😛

Hmmmm - not a raspberry pi then?

Out:  a pie with whipped egg whiite topping sugary sweet in a hand connected to an arm which pushed the pie pan full of frothy delicious coating for a pie in the face.

(I would have used whip cream.  I like this kind for it's sweet taste better.)

In:  A 45/75/33 1/3 speed turn table with a platter 3/16 inches thick and 30 inches in diameter revolving around with an arm that has a needle setting into the records grove playing the song, "Beethoven - Fur Elise"

Out: A CD of the same, a DVD of an orchestra playing it, and two tickets to that orchestra's next performance that includes it.

In: A strip of pictures from a photo booth ... taken of and by a photo booth repair person in the course of their regular maintenance.

Out: A passport to Mankar Camoran's Paradise. Unfortunately/fortunately (depending on your perspective), it has elapsed.

In: One of Mankar Camoran's dreadful children. I forget which (and does it matter? They're both equally awful!) 

Out: History of trade.  Before paper the winner was the one who had the wares and less bumps and bruises. Before scissors the victor usually wrapped up the loser and took the wares.  Rocks made trading simple by tossing the rock to the one holding the food in their hands so they dropped the food to catch the rock.  The winner picked up the food and ran home.  Ah!  The good old days of paying with Rocks, before rolls of paper came around, and before scissors that changed the course of trade from rocking, to rock and roll, to paper trades.  What's Paper trading?  It's called the stock market, where everything was on paper called Stocks and Bonds.

In: lightly salted butter, Maple syrup, and cinanmon on two slices of white bread dipped in egg white then fried on both sides for 10 seconds. 

Out: A note reading "Yum! 😋" and a few Loonie and Twonie Canadian dollar coins. 🇨🇦

In: A 1-drake coin from Reman I's reign.

Out: A beautiful silver statuette of Reman's horse - Silvermere along with three nails from the real horse's horseshoe. This statue is undoubtedly the work of a master craftsperson...

In: It's no good I just have to put those three nails back into the vending machine... So here I go. One. Two. Three!

• Like 1

Out: A poem about a man who died for the lack of a nail.

In: A picture of women in 1920 who received the Olympics Gold Medal for the 25 mile fast walking competition.