Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

Out: The beams of life coming from the broken egg astromomears think is a really neat and made a drawing of it so it looks like a cool badge a showing which pride a lion is from.  The beams of which are behind a baby dragon who exited from the egg, (hatched so to speak, ( baby dragons are green when they are born, exiting the egg, and turn gold when they are full grown.)).

In: A book: How to Train Your Dragon.  (then rent or buy the movie)

Out: A highly irate dragon, demanding you return her hatchling this minute as he is now late for school.

In:  The left shoe from the  shoes of St. Rilms. The heel is worn down at an angle suggesting that the previous owners walked heavily on one side of the shoe. This shoe looks as if it has been cleaned recently. 

Out: 4 deadra and two worshippers faking that they just there for a visit while they take turns trying to get the shoes back and return them to the sacred place in a crate at their shrine.

In: The real sword I went to get while pretending the shoes were why I was there.  In goes Mehrunes Razor.  (It belongs in a Museum.  Shut up Indiana.  Oh!  I'm tossing in these old bones I found in a collapse cave, that keep yapping although the archaeologist died there thousands of years ago.  (it's over Henry, go into the light!))  

• Haha 2

Out: Mehrunes Dagon himself. In need of a shave and a hair cut. Luckily, I happen to have Keening, Sunder and Wraithguard (just back from the laundry). I smack him one with Sunder. Stab him in the foot with Keening (he's quite tall and I'm not very big) and he reels back in pain. My dog companion (Cory) bites him where it hurts and he's a wreck, crying for his mummy*. A quick arrow to the knee and Mehrunes Dagon is history and definitely only fit for a museum (I thought the one in Dawnstar would be a nice place). So, there's a spare Mehrunes Razor if anyone wants it. It's sharp. Be careful. 

In: :The Sword of the Moon Reiver (so that's how it was made!)

*double entendre... see Indiana Jones ref above...

• Haha 1

Q: A Moon Cursed Blade.

Is there a blacksmith in there?  This sword is enchanted too?!  Wow!!!

In: The robe of the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong.

Posted (edited)

Out: The robe returned, with a cleaning bill from a shop in Vivec City.

In: A film reel of The Million Hare (the Looney Tunes short where Bugs and Daffy go after "the Million BOX!")

Edited by AaronOfMpls
the milllion YTPOS!

Out: An early nineteenth century Spode willow pattern plate of millionaire's shortbread and a lotto ticket with a note saying: You can have your cake and eat it or the lotto ticket - you can't have both. 

In: A tuber of the dahlia Bishop of Llandaff  - I must be mad giving that up!

Out: A young ruddy shelduck. Quacking.

In: An umbrella, decorated with daisies and ducks.

Out: A duck holding an umbrella in one wing and a bouquet of daisies in the other.

In: An Edison phonograph cylinder of Thomas Edison himself reciting "Mary Had a Little Lamb".

• Like 1