Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

Out: Mary and her grown up lamb that was a male and is now a Ram wondering who the heck Thomas Edison is.

In: A movie on a 4K disc with a picture of a man's body breaking up into a bunch of bees.

Out: 😱😱 AAHHHH!!!Β  THE BEES!!!Β  THE BEES!!! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

In*: A large, ornate-looking key with the Empire of Tamriel's diamond-shaped dragon emblem in the handle.

* once the bees are gone

(I like bees. A lot. If I was younger I think I'd have had a hive. As it is I plant everything I think they'll like. I like hover flies too.)Β 

Out: A map. It's one of those squiggly ones you find in Skyrim and then spend the next few days trying to figure out what it's supposed to mean. Eventually, you find the location, fight half a dozen bandits and manage to evade a bear or two and there it is. The ancient chest that the key opens. Your reward is a rusty iron sword and a couple of purple mountain flowers.

In: That's it. The rusty sword goes in! I'm fed up with rusty swords! (Why do Nords attract rusty swords?)

• Haha 2

A: just like the shows where nord have horns on their helmets, that's hollow wood for you?Β  The real Nords and Vikings wore caps with eye holes, built down below with cheek guards and neck guards.Β  There is a picture or two from the Museum of the Rockies of one such helmet.Β  It was had handcrafted sketches of Celtic signs it was a beauty to behold.Β  I'll be if anyone knicked the owners helmet wearing that one it would have PeOD him so much he would have sliced diced the attacker for putting knick in it.

Q:Β  Why to the history collecting people of Holland have a history of the vikings known as the Berserkers? (They charged out into battle completely naked.Β  Likely just seeing them caused a great deal of alarm among their enemies entering the front line in battle.)

Dunno, but the name berserker came from the bearskins that often incompletely covered such nudity.Β 

So getting back on the machine's track...

Out: A scholarly treatise on the kinds of low value-to-weight items that adventurers leave behind in dungeons, tombs, caves, ruins, etc when their bags are getting full, and the frequency and locations of such items as found by later adventurers.

In: A berserker's axe and bearskin cloak.

• Haha 1

Out: A berserker shouting: Give me that axe and that cloak quickly. I'm cold and being chased by someone calling themself Dragonborn!

In: Β A beautiful specimen ofΒ Isatis tinctoria in a ceramic pot. Commonly known as woad or dyer's woad; complete with care instructions.

• Like 1

Out: A roll of toilet paper, some air freshener, and a magazine.

In: A menu from the dinning room of the Titanic.

Out: Plates, cups, and silverware from the Titanic.Β  No food though -- it's long since rotted away or been eaten by fish.

In: A dinner menu from the Hindenburg.

Out; recipe for S'mores someone wrote on the back of the menu.

In: A little yellow baby duck.