Maybe I should release my ultra secret godly enhancement mod

jacobgong

no esp. to me seems like it's not a mod just turn down your brightness. something he/she found out and lets post it and see what people do. :whistling: Edited by Guss

This thread perfectly illustrates a bief I have with a lot of the "better something" mods that are out there. Because most of those mods actually do not make anything better, they just make it different. And it's pretty self loving and disrespectful to bethesta to argue that your mod you made single handedly is way better than what they can come up with. In some cases it's true, but to call your mod "better" it needs to actually have higher quality or improve performance somehow, not just make it different.

Turn down the brightness to hide the desatutation, its different.

Oh look it's you again, why don't we continue with that other thread I have, instead of starting new here? Or maybe that's exactly what you wanted cuz you're unable to continue so you start another one just to force me to repeat what I have already said?

I made it clear in the last one that what looked better was a matter of opinion, no point in discussing anything with someone who thinks there are only two opinions, his and the wrong one.

Oh look it's you again, why don't we continue with that other thread I have, instead of starting new here? Or maybe that's exactly what you wanted cuz you're unable to continue so you start another one just to force me to repeat what I have already said?

I made it clear in the last one that what looked better was a matter of opinion, no point in discussing anything with someone who thinks there are only two opinions, his and the wrong one.

Maybe you were too afraid to see my proof that your opinion could not have been right because it goes against all evidence?

Maybe you were too afraid to see my proof that your opinion could not have been right because it goes against all evidence?

Afraid? As I said I see no point in discussing anything with someone who can't understand that sometimes in life people won't share their opinion. If you want to discuss Bethesdas artistic choice (because that's what is) then fine, if you're just going to continue to lecture people on why your personal preference is right while theirs is wrong then don't bother.

Afraid? As I said I see no point in discussing anything with someone who can't understand that sometimes in life people won't share their opinion. If you want to discuss Bethesdas artistic choice (because that's what is) then fine, if you're just going to continue to lecture people on why your personal preference is right while theirs is wrong then don't bother.

Too bad for you, I just happen to prefer something like 1+1=2, and if you don't like it it's not my problem it's yours.

Too bad for you, I just happen to prefer something like 1+1=2, and if you don't like it it's not my problem it's yours.

1+1=2 is a fact, the lighting is a matter of opinion because neither the default or the FXAA thing are accurate, it's an artistic choice. How hard is that for you to understand? once again you're presenting your preference as fact. The FXAA Post Process Injector is hugely popular, while you may not like the result to suggest all those people are wrong while you're right shows a staggering level of arrogance.