You might be obsessed with Skyrim when...

OnlyOneWing

Your girlfriend leaves you for your best friend and you call in to work so much that you get fired...but it's ok because you have a wife that doesn't harass you about spending time with her, and you have an axe to chop wood. :facepalm:

D: -Pats- :happy:

It didn't really happen. I'm not that lucky, she's still around nagging for attention all day. She doesn't understand how I can spend so much time playing Skyrim... I don't understand how she can spend months playing a single level of bubble blaster. But so long as she keeps the sandwiches coming we can compromise. :thumbsup:

I also own a small business :\ So unless I fire myself, which I'm tempted to do some times(I'm a lazy bastard, slacker), it can't happen.

Edited by OnlyOneWing

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you start taking voice lessons so you can shout louder.

you pretend red bull is a potion of ultimate stamina.

You try to buy Skooma from your cat.

every time you go through a door, you close your eyes for 10 seconds, close the door behind you and open them again.

you ask your local grocery clerk "any rumors lately?"

you kill your Mathematics Teacher because you realize you need a "Dragon Soul" to activate Al-Geb-Ra

:D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:

...You close your eyes to sleep and freak out for the moment cos of the Black screen though. :D

You think the best way to your destination is to jump from rock to rock, finally sliding down a sheer cliff wall.

Running everywhere makes sense to you and you don't understand why everyone is walking so slow.

You're surprised when you go outside and the cold is actually COLD.

You look at every rounded stone on the ground, expecting it to pop up and have claws.

The unwashed hick in the dirty clothes at Walmart seems absolutely normal. (Wait, that IS normal...)

You recognize that you've been sleeping even less than your character has.

You're pretty sure that airplane in the sky should be flying backwards.

You put your nose on the wall, and your amazed at how good those modded textures look.

You expect every policeman you walk by to tell you about his bullet in the knee.

You see an abandoned house by the road and wonder what treasures lie in the labyrinth beneath.

You think everyone standing in front of every structure must be a bandit and reach for your bow.

It takes less than five minutes to think of a bunch of stuff like this and you've still got more. :woot:

You think you can pickpocket someone's shirt right off their body.

I tried to pickpocket a Bra off a girl...getting it off was easy, but I suppose it doesn't count if it was off the back of your partner in crime :wink:

You think that u can enter drinking contest without getting a headache afterwards and not to mention that u don't puke after drinking so much that u passout and wakeup somewhere totally different location...

EDIT: Every time u screw up something u start to search for the latest savefile

Edited by Moikko

when you look around franticly for any signs of sanguine before downing a drink at a pub.

You think Life is too easy so you switched it to Master Difficulty. Then you got bored with that and wonder why the Almighty hasn't made a Nightmare Difficulty mod. Then you think, there are other platforms (i.e. countries) with that setting, and you seriously ponder about traveling there and adventuring in it for a challenge. Plus, you're pretty sure that in a war torn disaster ravaged place, you could find treasure and earn adventuring levels, whereas here, everyone will just look at you funny.

To the Almighty, Fates, etc. out there - I don't mean to imply my Life is too easy, so please no more difficulty mods!! - it's just a joke, right?!?!

Edited by CaptainChaos