This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Act like a business, you get treated like a business < got it now thank you,

are there any ""loop holes"" that can be used to reward modders ? as in free software/games as a prize for best nudie/game improvement/etc mod ? would this be deemed as TOTALLY NON-COMMERCIAL ?, if so then contests for current games that nexus has not got mods for can be created

as you can tell, I love mods that improve my game playing experience and would gladly donate for mods I want or buy premium membership to get quality mods I want and am guessing that other gamers would do the same. because nexus is I think, the biggest and best mod site is why I am exploring this idea here to the max.

Act like a business, you get treated like a business < got it now thank you,

are there any ""loop holes"" that can be used to reward modders ?

a) Authors can choose to activate a "Donate" button on their profiles. That way the donation isn't tied to a specific mod or game. Only works with PayPal at the moment, but that works for most.

b) Anyone can purchase a Nexus Premium Membership for an author who is not one. If the author isn't yet a Premium member, it's a small way to say "Thanks!"

This is on the Home page design.

Guys, I am sorry to say, but I do not like what you did to the Notifications tab.

The old way showing the changes to my tracked files that I had not noticed or if no new changes a list of the most resent changes plus the changes my friends made to their MOD and a list of the most recent New was far more informative.

The new one is useless at least for me.

An update to my issue from earlier(interface disappearing in google chrome), it seems it only happens if I haven't touched the sort by buttons. Using one of the sort by settings allows the interface to stay intact instead of going away for some reason. It doesn't stay fixed forever, however. Searching for something else causes the issue to return.

Edited by burningwreckage00

Hello,

i've got a question about reporting content. Yesterday, i grubbed in a couple of Mods. I found the Mod "The Art of Magicka" and looked into the users images. Two images on the first site irritated me and I increased them. There was no nudity in them, but they showed definitive an underaged, female character in a bikini. The images have - in my opinion - a sexual intention.

I have no problems with mods for adults. For them exists a special button and the users aren't constrainted to use them. But this was an underaged character! It's not only an ethically discussion, but also a judicial discussion. Such images should be deleted immediately. I looked for an button, to report them, but didn't find it. So I went into the "Client Area" and wrote a message to the report.

But I didn't get an answer, wether the images were deleted. Maybe the formatting of the message was incorrect or my message was incomprehensinly. I'm sorry for that, but english isn't my native language and I wasn't a good student.

The request of this post is a statement by the moderator of this community or other users. I'm interested in your opinions. Maybe another user saw the images and has another opinion. I think, thats such images are ethical and judicial highly dubious and compromise the reputation of this community.

<snip>

.... I looked for an button, to report them, but didn't find it.

<snip>

And if the images are in the ImageShare, then it's a two-step process to Report them.

http://static-8.nexusmods.com/15/images/140/1678793-1423334537.png

Thank you for your statement and explanation. For me, it's a relief to know, that the Admins and moderators care about the community and their woes. I have another experience from other commuities. :dry: I send you a report over the button "Report the file" and listed the names of the images an their uploader.

Hello.

After having been a customer of this site since a lot of time I'd like to make one suggestion or two.

I noticed that there are some excellent mods that, because they are very little known, also get very few endorsements.

This is a pity, because these mods deserve very high marks, being well done and very useful.

An example of this kind of mods are "Spell light radius" and "Magelight multicast".

Please allow me to suggest to introduce a new kind of classification, that is the ratio between downloads and endorsements. Such a classification makes a more realistic view of the relation that exist between the number of downloaders and their appreciation of the mod.

The second enhancement that allow me to suggest is related to the functioning of the history of a search-related query page.

If I search for a term and I get some results, then I click on one of the pages suggested by the search, then I click "back" I cannot go at the page of the search, but at the home of the game.

This is annoying because it requires to "open the link in another window" right-click every time, or the search results are lost.

I suggest - if not possible in other way - to put the property TARGET in the URL of the search related links. Maybe also would be nice a parameter to require this into the configuration setup of the account.

Thanks for the attention.