This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this.. however, I wanted to bring it to attention that the chat is down with a strange Error "The chat room has not been properly setup by the administrator (the chat room account number has not been supplied)."

That being said I'm wondering if anyone is aware and if there's a guess to when it might be up. Thanks and I do apologize if this is the inappropriate section.

I'm not sure what's worse. Wanting to be in chat on my birthday or being upset that I can't be in chat on my birthday.

Happy birthday!

On the side note, cannot connect to chat also.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this.. however, I wanted to bring it to attention that the chat is down with a strange Error "The chat room has not been properly setup by the administrator (the chat room account number has not been supplied)."

That being said I'm wondering if anyone is aware and if there's a guess to when it might be up. Thanks and I do apologize if this is the inappropriate section.

I would say it would be best to create a new thread about this chat issue next time. After all, it would be easier to see at a glance of the title of a new thread if there is some issue with chat than in another unrelated thread.

With that said, happy birthday Oub! :dance: