ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

The site has been real hit or miss on wanting to load. I often get an error ERR_EMPTY_REPORT. It just started doing this a few days ago, and I haven't changed any system, AV, or browser settings. any thoughts? it's very frustrating, when it happens while I am trying to type a forum post, or upload a file.

This has been happening to me, too. What's going on, site team? Server farm go down? Trunk line get dug up by a backhoe? Christmas gremlins?

First of all, the mobile version of the forum is bad...

I can't even select the page number I want to see, neither can I select first nor the last page, I have to press the "next" button to move forward...

Now to my real problem: I remember last year I searched on the page for mods, there was always a massage with a link on tge top of the findings.

It showed me, that with the filters I selected I see only x mods, click here if you want to see all y mods.

Where is that button now? If it got removed, than why? And can I please get that feature back?

I don't want to toggle "follower" filter every time I am searching for new mods!

First of all, the mobile version of the forum is bad...

I can't even select the page number I want to see, neither can I select first nor the last page, I have to press the "next" button to move forward...

Now to my real problem: I remember last year I searched on the page for mods, there was always a massage with a link on tge top of the findings.

It showed me, that with the filters I selected I see only x mods, click here if you want to see all y mods.

Where is that button now? If it got removed, than why? And can I please get that feature back?

I don't want to toggle "follower" filter every time I am searching for new mods!

the first one isnt a big deal as their overhauling the site as it is.

the second part though i still see with no issue.

Is there a way to change my username to Aviakio on this site? I don't want to have to make a new account for this.

you have to make a new account

After requesting to have your current account closed, of course.

oh sorry Thandal... forgot to mention that part

The site has been real hit or miss on wanting to load. I often get an error ERR_EMPTY_REPORT. It just started doing this a few days ago, and I haven't changed any system, AV, or browser settings. any thoughts? it's very frustrating, when it happens while I am trying to type a forum post, or upload a file.

This has been happening to me, too. What's going on, site team? Server farm go down? Trunk line get dug up by a backhoe? Christmas gremlins?

The issue seems to have been resolved. Maybe it was just holiday congestion.

Yes, it was removed. If I recall correctly the reasoning was it was slowing down the site till down to a halt (still searching for the original post to refer to). So it's rather unlikely to return again in that same shape.

But wait for the site redesign they're currently working on first and let's see what it might bring you in this regard.

Does this apparent mechanism for uploading Supporter images (vs regular images) not strike you all as a bit, um, obscure? Hidden? Secret? As in, "Don't tell anyone how to get there, so we can ban them first?"

Recently, I uploaded images to "Supporter Images/add Images/ [answer the usual 3 questions] /CHOOSE "Nudity YES/ " and still the pic set was sent to regular images. Now I am unable to upload any images at all. Yes, I was notified that my image (one of many) was excessive. Fair enough, even through all were wearing armor, mostly... Does this mean I was, in fact, banned? Since no one said so in plain English or any other language? If so, for How long?

Stated plainly and respectfully to those who make the programs that govern this site: When users choose "Supporter Images," first then all pathways--or at least, an open choice pathway-- should lead to the LEGAL posting of "Supporter Images."

Congratulations, you caught me. I hope you all feel better for it.

If you post instructions on the Main page, we will read them. No, the pathway to posting (legal) Supporter Images is not self-evident.

I only found it here, what, 3 or 4 layers deep into your Forums?

Edited by rick0307