This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hey everyone, new and all, so I was wondering how I can get the break action laser mod from cross, but I don't know how or where I should go to get it onto xboxone, so I can download it, can anyone port it over there?

I'm confused how this all works

Edited by 102692597

Hey everyone, new and all, so I was wondering how I can get the break action laser mod from cross, but I don't know how or where I should go to get it onto xboxone, so I can download it, can anyone port it over there?

I'm confused how this all works

The CROSS team have to upload it to bethnet. We cannot share their mod without permission

Hello, I hope that I am in the right section.

First of all thank you to all you cleaver and creative modders. With your help my games should last years!

Secondly HELP!

Is it possible to overdose on mods? (61 supposedly active... others I have downloaded won't install)

I installed a lot of mods for the original Skyrim (as my Laptop can't handle the special edition) Most quest and companion related... some spells ... no re textures or image/ sound boosters... but now... well the game simply just crashes before it has even got pasted the BETHSADA logo. Can I restore my game or have I lost it forever?

(Please also note that I am an idiot.... so simple speck if possible)

Thanks.

Would it be possible for someone to simply change my name please? So I don't have to make a new email just to make a new account? Haven't used this name in many years and it seems Nexus won't let me register with either of my two emails, since they are linked to this one account. Or do I have to close this old account just to do that? Thanks!

Edited by StarshipGhost