This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

You are either ignorant or a troll.

Neither, I'm just saying something nobody here wants to admit is correct, so everybody here is rallying against me.

Of course, that's the internet. It doesn't matter how obviously right one is, if someone doesn't like that position, then it's still wrong.

Now, I'm going to get out of here before something happens and I end up banned.

Edited by immortalfrieza

You are either ignorant or a troll.

Neither, I'm just saying something nobody here wants to admit is correct, so everybody here is rallying against me.

Of course, that's the internet. It doesn't matter how obviously right one is, if someone doesn't like that position, then it's still wrong.

Now, I'm going to get out of here before something happens and I end up banned.

Everybody is wrong but you? Now where have I heard that one before? //paranoia

Oh my. Immortalfrieza sounds like you need the link in my sig.

@Oubliette; Loved the summary that link provides. :yes:

(And Dark0ne has made it clear that the Nexus extends protections even when copyrights wouldn't apply! :cool: )

I had a quick noob question:

If I upload an image to the nexus is there way to link it to a specific mod? I see many mods with cool user submitted screenshots attached to them and wondered how it's done.

You do that on the mod's page, there's an icon that opens up the option to submit your images to the mods user gallery. it looks like three photos with the word "add" underneath it, located just below the top three preview images on the mod page.

Some people have their pages set to have them verify/approve images before they are shown, so if you submit something and it doesn't show, don't panic about it and resubmit.

You do that on the mod's page, there's an icon that opens up the option to submit your images to the mods user gallery. it looks like three photos with the word "add" underneath it, located just below the top three preview images on the mod page.

Some people have their pages set to have them verify/approve images before they are shown, so if you submit something and it doesn't show, don't panic about it and resubmit.

awesome thanks so much. I never noticed that tiny icon at first :happy:

Theres an area at the Skyrim Forum about Uploading Skyrim Images, could a Moderator make a Sticky as to How someone should Upload Images, because i cant seem to make a Thread there and howcome or where is the Video Section if someone made a Funny Skyrim Video