This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I can delete Manage tracked files, but please have Endorsed be Removed or have a tick feature so when i Delete a Track File, the Mod is automatically Undorsed aswell. I have so many Mods and its frustrating to Undorse every single Mod one at a time

I can delete Manage tracked files, but please have Endorsed be Removed or have a tick feature so when i Delete a Track File, the Mod is automatically Undorsed aswell. I have so many Mods and its frustrating to Undorse every single Mod one at a time

Why would you unendorse a mod simply because you're not tracking it any more?

Why should you? You liked it enough to endorse it in the first place, didn't you?

So what if you are done with the game?

Endorsements aren't for the players giving them who've used the mod, they're for all the players who haven't! :cool:

(Not to mention that they're a way to say Thank-You to the authors whose works you've enjoyed, even if you're no longer doing so.)

So what if you are done with the game?

Endorsements aren't for the players giving them who've used the mod, they're for all the players who haven't! :cool:

(Not to mention that they're a way to say Thank-You to the authors whose works you've enjoyed, even if you're no longer doing so.)

Exactly,

If you used a mod and you got enjoyment out of it, why should it matter if you aren't playing now? If you used the mod then endorse it. The fact that you have moved on to another game has no bearing on the mod being good or not. It isn't milk, there isn't an expiration date on it of "Only good until a new game comes out." lol

If you want to remove your endorsements, you may also consider asking Bethesda to get your money back, since you do not play the game anymore.

If I read such a comment I start thinking that payed MODs are not such a bad idea after all, at least people cannot come and ask for money returns when they stop playing the game.

While the terms of service seem to indicate discussing mods on consoles is prohibited here on the Nexus, can I assume that specific section was implemented prior to Bethesda's new feature for Fallout 4 and the current conversations/requests are an exception?

As someone who plays primarily on console (lower class) I'm developing some frustration with the flood of new users that flat out refuse to read through comments, spamming requests to port anything over to beth.net. Whatever their motivation (or age) I can tell the rude behavior is sewing discord and/or laying the foundation for potential vitriol further down the road. Would rather avoid discriminatory reactions intended to compensate for this new uncontrolled trend. The effect comes off like it may end up growing substantially if left unmitigated.

Suggestion:

Now I suspect reporting them would serve as yet another form of spam (moderators have lives too)... Feel like a helpful feature would be to set up an automated style for reporting or a drop down form specifically pertaining to any lack of etiquette that could eventually (or promptly) remove their commenting privileges for a period and/or give them a warning with some context suggesting the question was already asked and encourage them to be more attentive in the future.

I'm fully betting beth.net would get a larger impact from something like this but considering the quality of the culture here, it may set a precedent for them to follow and be worth it to start by example.

I hope I'm not going off track with this question (although it seems everyone is jumping around here)

If I am having an issue with the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) and I am looking to have a question about it answered, which thread do I search? I have tried typing in specific keywords, but I only get threads related to mods I either have no issue with, or do not use. After reading the thread descriptions on the main page, this thread seemed like the most logical place, but I cannot be sure, and would Iike to avoid posting in the wrong thread as I know that can be an annoyance in itself.

If you are willing and able to help, I thank you for your kindness.

@KageRedux:

For NMM problems that relate to NMM and not to a specific game: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/439-open-beta-feedback/

For problems that do relate to a specific game every one of the 360 games we support has it's own separate forum just for questions.

Is there any way to add a "right click to add color" to the plugins list? This would help lump "types" of mods for visual purposes.

e.g. Add "(insert color)" for "weapon" mods, armor mods, settlement mods, environment, textures, etc.

I would think having red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white, black (with white font), brown, and gray at least would be enough colors, but more could be added.

People that have only a couple of mods wouldn't (but could) benefit from this but people like myself that run 200+ mods, this helps with finding a good load order, locating a mod, etc.

Thank you!