This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I don't feel like making an entire thread to it right now as it's just a kind remark. I don't use these forums much so I'm kind of assuming it's okay to just post in this particular thread.

I'd just like to share I've always appreciated the "service" Nexus offers and the support they offer for the community. I'm sure it's largely appreciated in silence, much like an amazing mod that will be downloaded and most are content to endorse and move on. All in all, this is just a quick "Thank you" to Nexus for that and with events unfolding as they are I hope the support remains as strong as ever.

So to the Nexus team, keep it up you're awesome!

On the subject of the video ads... I hope this is the correct forum for it.

I have been experiencing a lot of site lag, and I think it is due to some of the videos. Most pages have 2 videos loading, and my browser has notified me a few times that the Shockwave flashplayer has broken. It's probably something on my end, but I just wanted to bring it up in case the ads were acting up.

You guys have done a great job cleaning up the ads on the site. It is most noticeable for me when I am trying to upload a mod.

Also... the new uploader has been breaking my 7z files. I had to use the older uploader this last time.

Every time it gets to 99% it starts telling me that the site has to rebuild the file. It didn't do that when I used the old loader. Just FYI... thanks!

Maybe this thread should be locked so people don't start asking their questions here. http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif

have you ever thought that when you lock threads that it looses people that are kinda new from getting info what do we do then its not like i can go down to my local 7/11 an ask them how to ask questions or to try to follow a modders instructions . i have seen plenty of threads where they close them an im kinda lost on them so it means because im new i do not deserve to ask questions????

Maybe this thread should be locked so people don't start asking their questions here. http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif

have you ever thought that when you lock threads that it looses people that are kinda new from getting info what do we do then its not like i can go down to my local 7/11 an ask them how to ask questions or to try to follow a modders instructions . i have seen plenty of threads where they close them an im kinda lost on them so it means because im new i do not deserve to ask questions????

Here's a tip since you're so new - bringing up someones comment from 8 frelling years ago to caste shade? Not cool. It's highly unlikely Povuholo is going to ever respond to you and after eight years that particular topic has already been resolved. Nor is that member in charge of locking threads or has any control over it so your angst is ill placed.

Have a couple others tips, they're free and they might be useful if you're looking for help on the forums:

• learn how to ask a pertinent question (there are sticky threads in most game subforums about how to do that, find one and read it)
  • always use search first before posting on the forums (when you know how to ask a pertinent question with proper keywords search those keywords first you might find your answer without having to wait for someone to comment on a thread it is the fastest way to get help on the forums.)
  • One more: be polite and patient when asking for help (because people respond to attitude with attitude).

The only one that handles money issues is Dark0ne himself. You can send a report ticket by clicking the "Contact Us" button located at the bottom of every page, outline your problem clearly and the fact that you want to cancel your premium membership.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having an issue in regards to the Baldur's Gate Reloaded files that I had uploaded to my 'puter and had gone to both Bug Reports and PC Gaming here on the forums, asking how to attach screenshots to further explain the issue and neither area has the option (like this forum does) of doing so. I don't believe that this is the place to 'vent' my frustrations, but is it possible to attach on the 2 above-mentioned sites?

Could you please add a favorite mods section on the main page where we can bookmark favorite mods that we can access quickly? Say 6 or so.

whenever i click search it reloads the page and I cant even go to a downloads tab to download mods. My internet is fine and no other site is having issues like this for me BUT nexus. I cant search, download, nothing. was working fine yesterday for me but now its just not doing nothing.

Hello,

I would like to address a certain ad problem I have with the nexus mod site for Skyrim. There is a single ad that pops up over the search bar and covers some mods up making it impossible to search for anything at all, and look at the top mods entirely. This has been frustrating and has been a problem for me for a while now. I would suggest at least making the ad smaller or putting it somewhere else, so if other users have this problem they might have some relief like I will. I have a photo If anyone wishes to see proof of my problem. If anyone has a suggestion on how to fix it that would be greatly appreciated.