This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

hi, I would like to ask how to block people in these shores. Be it nexus files and forums. I don't want to read their post, nor I want them to reach me. The only thing I saw was 'block the content'. I'm wondering if there are any other possibilities.

Maybe try this link:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

It's from the profile pulldown on the top left of the forums, the link "Manage Ignore Prefs".

Looks like it should do the trick.

(I always knew there was an all-out "ignore" function on here ever since the very start. I just had to actually search for it again when it was asked for now. Figures. My ignore list is empty, and has to stay that way after all.)

What is the deal with your "staticdelivery" server? It always hangs and refuses to load the page unless i click on another Nexus site and that seems to bypass the staticdelivery server altogether and everything works as it should.

Hi. I'm actually new to forums and skyrim mods. I'm looking for exciting mods for skyrim. I just want some cool hairstyles, clothes and appearance items. I downloaded some of them including SKSE 1.07.03

(downloaded mods are CharGen Core v2-5-0-36925-2-5-0 --- CharGen Morphs v2-1-4-36925-2-1-4 ---- Enhanced Character Edit 14-12951-1-4 ---- KS Hairdos Renewal-68311-1-3 ----- NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4-37481-3-4-4 --- RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5 ---- ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3-33526-1-3)

I did what is said while applying mods. However I'm not successful in that. Can someone help for the installation of the mods? Shall I follow an order using these mods? I need details. Sorry for disturbing.

Hi. I'm actually new to forums and skyrim mods. I'm looking for exciting mods for skyrim. I just want some cool hairstyles, clothes and appearance items. I downloaded some of them including SKSE 1.07.03

(downloaded mods are CharGen Core v2-5-0-36925-2-5-0 --- CharGen Morphs v2-1-4-36925-2-1-4 ---- Enhanced Character Edit 14-12951-1-4 ---- KS Hairdos Renewal-68311-1-3 ----- NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4-37481-3-4-4 --- RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5 ---- ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3-33526-1-3)

I did what is said while applying mods. However I'm not successful in that. Can someone help for the installation of the mods? Shall I follow an order using these mods? I need details. Sorry for disturbing.

First: Welcome to the forums and mods!

Second: This is the subforum for site feedback and general questions, not for Skyrim mods or any other game help.

That said I can give you a few tips on how to solve your issue.

• Start with ONE mod. Preferably something that's easy for a newcomer to install (replacer type mods are a GREAT place to start)
  • Go here or here to get a basic understanding of how to install mods.
  • Next go to the mod's download page and Read The Description carefully! Follow the directions as stated in the description.
  • Finally: hop into game and check to make sure the mod is working properly!

You're now ready to install your next mod. Good luck!

First: Welcome to the forums and mods!

Second: This is the subforum for site feedback and general questions, not for Skyrim mods or any other game help.

That said I can give you a few tips on how to solve your issue.

• Start with ONE mod. Preferably something that's easy for a newcomer to install (replacer type mods are a GREAT place to start)
  • Go here or here to get a basic understanding of how to install mods.
  • Next go to the mod's download page and Read The Description carefully! Follow the directions as stated in the description.
  • Finally: hop into game and check to make sure the mod is working properly!

You're now ready to install your next mod. Good luck!

thanks for advices and help! I'm trying to figure how they work. I think with the help of people like you I will manage it ;)

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this? I bought supporter, and the site said it would take the cost of support off first month premium, but it won't. It said it all over the place. How do I get the cost of purchasing supporter off of my 1st month premium please?

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this? I bought supporter, and the site said it would take the cost of support off first month premium, but it won't. It said it all over the place. How do I get the cost of purchasing supporter off of my 1st month premium please?

Hi Booger1. For payment concerns, please use our support system and select "Premium Membership" from the drop-down list: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

I have a suggestion: A link to the Mod Authors profile & galley via the Mod Authors name becoming a link to said webpage.

I recognise this is small, although it does seem a bit difficult to get to a mod authors page when you are viewing the mod.

Although i think this would add the same level of functionality that the Top Files page offers.

thanks for reading

Adrian

Hi Guys,

I have a suggestion: A link to the Mod Authors profile & galley via the Mod Authors name becoming a link to said webpage.

I recognise this is small, although it does seem a bit difficult to get to a mod authors page when you are viewing the mod.

Although i think this would add the same level of functionality that the Top Files page offers.

thanks for reading

Adrian

But if you're on a mod's page, the author name in "Uploaded by...", right below the pictures and statistics box up top, already leads you to the file site profile page of this author, where you then can see tabs for all their mods, their image gallery, videos, etc.

The "Author" free-text input field at the top, right next to the mod's name, actually is just that, a free-text entry, allowing to contain the names of multiple co-operating authors for example but also anything else unrelated as well. Having this functionally link to anything is a little more complicated, as it isn't even a given it contains anything useful for that (you can basically enter whatever into the "author" field of a mod's page when you create it). But the "Uploader" can only be 1 single person ever, and as such this one is automatically linked already from the get go.

(And if you click on anybody's name in the comments, you go to the same page as well. Like I can go to all your pages, forums and file sites, look at your posts, topics, files and images and the like, right from here.)

Or did I misunderstand what it is you're asking for here?