This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I tried to use the NNM to download fallout 4 mods from the website, but when I require me to log in, I got "login error: unexpected response from Nexus login server. Please try again later". It has been two days, so I just want to know is it a problem of the server or I need to adjust anything~

Okey! Hi there!

I realy don't have time to read all post's so this might have been asked before.

Anyway one thing what needs improvement is TOTAL VIEWS counter right now it's a bit silly cause it counts every page refres at same IP also

so that makes it pretty useless info. users needs to refres page if they wanna see new post in their mod pages, so couple users posting to each other and banging that refres button, just push these numbers sky high....

• 2 weeks later...

I have only just registered and I cancelled then invoice and am worried I may be charged any money is it free to have an account

Just for reference, although the poster already requested closure, but having an account here on Nexus of course is free.

If you "accidentally" paid for a subscription on registration, use the Contact Us link found at the bottom of every page, explain your mistake and ask for a refund.

Just keep in mind only a select few members of staff can handle this financial stuff and it might take a little while for one of them to get around to processing your ticket.

So, I have been having popups on my screen with ads. I also get them popping up in new tabs as well as new pages. I was told that this is against Nexus policies and I am not sure what to do about it. Can someone help me with this?

Could you perhaps provide (a) screenshot(s) of the popup(s) you're seeing? Ads on the Nexus are served based on region, country, language, and quite likely also some other traits, so it's not likely anyone of staff will ever get the same ads you got to reproduce the issue.

Does it only happen when a Nexus website is opened in your browser, or does it also happen independently of it on any other website?

Is it apparent that there's always a specific ad displaying inside the tab that's opened a Nexus webpage when those popups appear? If so, use the report ad link found below the ad to report it directly to staff.

If things are happening independently of Nexus or any specific ad, try checking your browser and operating system for adware infections or similar. It's rather likely your system got infected, if things are happening whenever and unconnected to the Nexus website.

This is probably an unneeded comment, but would it be worth separating out the player home files from the building category for fallout 3? I noticed that a large proportion of the files listed under that section are player homes...and not listed in the actual player home category.

This is just a thought.

I know that it is quite likely up to the author/creator of the mod which category they believe their mod fits under, however some common sense would indicate that it might be a building located somewhere in the wasteland...It's still a player home.

Currently, on the first page of the buldings category, out of the thirty mods listed, more than half (16-18 depending upon what you consider a player home) is actually a player home.

Of course, it probably doesn't matter after all this time with people used to the way things are, and quite likely this is a bit of an OCD mannerism on my part, but it bothered me when I was going through the category looking for some good quality mods to add to my game.

OK, enough ranting about that.

On all, I actually do like the way the site is set up other than some differences in opinion when it comes to classifying mods in their categories.

I have noticed when navigating to the main Skyrim Nexus page somtimes will be quite difficult to scroll through. I know you need ads to help support the site, but some of the ads cause what seems like serious use of system resources. It was really bad when there was World of Warcraft ads. I didnt think my pc was obsolete yet. Im running Windows 7 Chrome i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz 16gig mem NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 and so forth. I can hear my cooling fan spin up crazy. Its like Im running skyrim. lol I noticed some page errors sometimes. I cannot remember clear, but I think it said flash something error reload. I end up just closing the window and just go back to gaming. I cannot note whether or not if I have the same issue on other web sites. Lately ive just been in a Skyrim mood lately, so I am mostly on the Skyrim nexus site. Its probably nothing, but only on my end. I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone else is having the same issue.

Welp, back to Skryim I have to do another play through to try a new mod im having problems with oh and not tell Serana to go get her vampirism cured. lol NM

Ps If i go premium will that remove the site adds. I use this enough I feel i need to pay my share.