This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Why did you seemingly discontinue the mod categories with the site redesign? I can't find anything that remotely looks like a "Here's mod categories for this game" link. I like organization. this new layout seems really disorganized. I do apologize if I'm posting here wrongly, but since you locked the site redesign topic.... Yeah. I'll stick with the old lay out as long as its around, thanks!

Go to the site relevant to your game of choice, look for the "mods" drop down menu in the tabs near the top of the page - You'll find a mod categories option there.

Hello, I have an issue with installing mods for the first time, It don't find the Object reference and don't install the mod.

Can anyone help me?

This forum is for SITE feedback and questions. Each game has its own forum for troubleshooting.

Hello, I have an issue with installing mods for the first time, It don't find the Object reference and don't install the mod.

Can anyone help me?

This forum is for SITE feedback and questions. Each game has its own forum for troubleshooting.

Plus, this kind of issue is properly addressed in the specific mod's own Comments section, where the mod author or other users of the mod are more likely to see it and be familiar with the solution.

Nope it comes from the NMM, i could install them properly before and i have this new issue in ALL games.

Sorry for the section error, i didn't find the section for NMM

Yes, the error message does sound more like something I've read other people write coming from the NMM in general instead of a particular game.

In that case, the proper section is there: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/439-open-beta-feedback/

The idiotic interface of the new site works terrifyingly.

The brainless designer put all the useful information under the spoilers.

Viewing images does not work at all. Sometimes when you try to view an image, a black screen may appear, sometimes only 2/3 of the image is displayed.

Why was to hide under spoilers modes of viewing screenshots? In the old, convenient interface was immediately visible the number of pictures of the author and pictures of players. Now you need to press the blunt spoiler for this? What for?

Why can not I now switch between mod categories at the time of viewing any of the mods? Someone forgot to put the category switch on the right side of the screen. Poke him with a stick so that he does not forget such important details the next time.

But the best way is to translate the site to the old design. This will save a lot of nerves.

Whoa ! Calm down people !

I knew the old site was temporary and today I've been forced to use the New layout.

I won't tell it's a bad design as my respect to who made it.

But this has caused a very drastic change in my experience of browsing Nexus.

Which I will having a long and hard time to get used to it.

Can we at least given a chance to do Voting about the sites ?

Knowing feedbacks are rarely.... well, you know what I mean...

If there's no other way for us to coming back to the old Nexus.

We will never forget its Simple, Handy, and of course Experience of the old Nexus.

Very well.