This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

hello...

can someone please help me? i cannot get the mods working on KOTOR 2 TSLRCM!

its becoming annoying,and after 3-4 years of trying to get fallout 4 mods working on xbox,i thought pc would be better (which obviously it is) anyway I wanted to try kotor 2 as its one of my favourite games,and I took the leap!

so my issue is,I have the game downloaded on steam (the restored content version).as for the mods I have 7z and rar and zip players/drives/whatever all ready to rock,but the problem is,I have to create an override file and other tasks that may seam easy to find to a lot of others,but I am reluctantly,a noob at mods on PC,and I have searched and searched for a week on the internet to get help,including full layouts on how to download etc etc....none helped,but no doubt,i was looking in the wrong places!

so I would appreaciate if anyone could help me,and show me where to look or give me a run down on whatever they can?

I am using nexus mods and deadlystream,or at least I would like to.

I mean override files,readme files,cheat console and command console...where the hell do I find all those hahahahah don't even get me started, on the TSL hak pad mod amongst most mods,as much as I am grateful these guys and ladies all put a tremendous amount of work,mostly for free,into these mods but this hak mod is like reading Italian...because I don't understand override files etc.

(I know probably the cheat console and most mods,will be all in game,im not a total noob but im not clued up on PCs and the lingo)

so any help would be amazing,thanks!

Edited by willswar

hello...

can someone please help me? i cannot get the mods working on KOTOR 2 TSLRCM!

its becoming annoying,and after 3-4 years of trying to get fallout 4 mods working on xbox,i thought pc would be better (which obviously it is) anyway I wanted to try kotor 2 as its one of my favourite games,and I took the leap!

so my issue is,I have the game downloaded on steam (the restored content version).as for the mods I have 7z and rar and zip players/drives/whatever all ready to rock,but the problem is,I have to create an override file and other tasks that may seam easy to find to a lot of others,but I am reluctantly,a noob at mods on PC,and I have searched and searched for a week on the internet to get help,including full layouts on how to download etc etc....none helped,but no doubt,i was looking in the wrong places!

so I would appreaciate if anyone could help me,and show me where to look or give me a run down on whatever they can?

I am using nexus mods and deadlystream,or at least I would like to.

I mean override files,readme files,cheat console and command console...where the hell do I find all those hahahahah don't even get me started, on the TSL hak pad mod amongst most mods,as much as I am grateful these guys and ladies all put a tremendous amount of work,mostly for free,into these mods but this hak mod is like reading Italian...because I don't understand override files etc.

(I know probably the cheat console and most mods,will be all in game,im not a total noob but im not clued up on PCs and the lingo)

so any help would be amazing,thanks!

This is not a mod support thread. Please go and start a new one in the KOTOR 2 forum if you want help

This might be a stupid question, but I was wondering about messages between users. If one does not delete them, are they still taking up space on the recipient's message page?

I'd hate to think that my tendency to keep the messages as a sort of memory refresher is forcing anyone else to stare at old conversations every time they open their message box.

This might be a stupid question, but I was wondering about messages between users. If one does not delete them, are they still taking up space on the recipient's message page?

I'd hate to think that my tendency to keep the messages as a sort of memory refresher is forcing anyone else to stare at old conversations every time they open their message box.

They have their own copy of the message stored which they can keep or delete whenever they wish without it affecting the version in your inbox.

Likewise, deleting your copy will not remove it from their storage.

You'll know if they have deleted their copy if your check your own and they have a notification next to their username stating they have deleted or left the conversation.

Any reason why i keep getting this on the mod description:

Error

The file version can only contain letters, numbers, minus sign and full stops. E.g. 0.15.2-beta

I'm losing my mind here cause a have ZERO idea why this keeps showing up as i'm trying to upload my first mod...

here's what im trying to type...if theres any errors please let me know cause i'm VERY tempted to put something in the description that might cause instant ban...

for brief overview:

The last sword you'll ever need...will you seek the sword the Grim Reaper has forged long before the Elder Scrolls existed...
for detailed desciption (pissing me off):
Hello everyone my name's b800047 and this is my first mod I've ever published so please bare with me here. This custom took quite some time to make, model, texture, import, export, modify, re-make, re-model, re-texture, re-import....it was a bear and half to create, how bout that. Anyway I'd like to give props/respect to all the modders/devs out there that give their time and effort to keep making mods. I felt their struggle these past few days....but enough talk, lets go into the lore of this shall we?
-AHEM-
-raspy old man voice....or greybeard-
It was said that the Grim Reaper once roamed these lands to waste to any mortal who crossed his path. No day had past without a flock of flesh scattered nor no night came without the stench of rotten corpses. It was rumored he had an apprentice he chose to spare before slashing away with his blood-drenched scythe. Was it remorse? Was it mercy? Was it the boy's innocence that struck a turn in the Reaper? No one knows. For the Reaper decided to teach this mortal why he does what he his tasked to do since the VERY beginning. "No mortal can escape my grasp. If not by my hands, then the world will devour him. If not the world, then his kind will do my bidding. All I have to do is wait, for even time itself reaches everyone and everything. Death is life's only cure" The Reaper, the bringer of death and darkness, spared one life. A life without meaning or worth. A life without mother or father. 'But this was not mercy' the apprentice thought, 'but a message for all.' And so Death himself forged a unique sword by his own skinless hands. A weapon that whoever wields it knows its dark consequences. "I reject this gift," says the apprentice. "It's not for you, young one. It's for those that desire to seek a dark reward," the Reaper replies.
And so, the sword stands
High atop the tallest peak
Marking the splitting between heaven and earth
Waiting for its next victim to send to Sovngarde
i don't know, just some backstory i made up as i'm going along...but nevertheless heres a quick overview:
Weight: 10
Attack Damage: 50 (its dual bladed so 25 plus 25)
Attack Speed: X2 (it is VERY light)
Enchantment: Nightgale Bow (you're gonna have to find it to find out yourself :smile: )
Value:....its one of kind so i wouldn't sell it...just saying...
seems pretty balanced given you still need to find it
Quick Q and A before ya'll start going scoopy-doo on me:
-Why did you make this?
because i can
-Why not use Soul Trap?
in a way it DOES make sense to add this enchantment but we're talking about a cursed weapon that REAPS people, not Pokemon GO people with a "Gotta Catch 'Em All" slogan
-Can I re-texture it?
sure go ahead, as long as you give credit where credit is due go ahead
-Can I get the ID code? I can't find it / I wanna use already
NOPE. its not because i forgot what the id item is, it just defeats the purpose of FINDING it...its on top of the tallest mountain in Skyrim in case you're wondering...shame on you sir...ma'am...IT...
-Was it THAT hard to make a simple mod?
next question
-Can I provide feedback/suggestions?
go nuts...I'll try to address/fix certain problems it might have (which shouldn't be any) so keep in mind this is the INITIAL RELEASE
-Can I pm you?
if its about my mod: yes
modifying my mod: yes
re-texturing my mod: yes
showcasing my mod: yes
anything about me: no (i like my privacy)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And thats it at the moment...if i ever re-texture it ill be sure to leave some variations here, if ya'll enjoyed it please leave a like or endorse (i don't know what endorsing means here they could've put LIKE) and ill see you guys later
-Can I provide feedback/suggestions?
go nuts...I'll try to address/fix certain problems it might have (which shouldn't be any) so keep in mind this is the INITIAL RELEASE
-Can I pm you?
if its about my mod: yes
modifying my mod: yes
re-texturing my mod: yes
showcasing my mod: yes
anything about me: no (i like my privacy)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And thats it at the moment...if i ever re-texture it ill be sure to leave some variations here, if ya'll enjoyed it please leave a like or endorse (i don't know what endorsing means here they could've put LIKE) and ill see you guys later
EDIT: nevermind...*sigh* it was the "Current version" slot
I needed to put "1.0" instead of "1.0 INITIAL RELEASE"
just numbers not letters...but i ain't letting it slide for not giving me a straight up answer...
gently edited by Jannifer
Edited by Jannifer

Don't know if you know or not, but when I registered account there was a registration question. It was 'Is Europe continent or country'. But Europe is neither! It's part of the world that contains many countries and also is part of the continent called 'Eurasia'.