This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

What's the minimum age allowed on Nexus Forums?

As noted in the "Terms and Policies" (The ones to which you agreed when you made an account), I quote "By accessing Nexus Mods services, you hereby represent that you are aged 18 or older, or that you are aged 13 or older and do so with the consent of a parent or legal guardian."

What's the minimum age allowed on Nexus Forums?

As noted in the "Terms and Policies" (The ones to which you agreed when you made an account), I quote "By accessing Nexus Mods services, you hereby represent that you are aged 18 or older, or that you are aged 13 or older and do so with the consent of a parent or legal guardian."

Thanks.

Is there a way to hide translation mods from every feed permanently?

Also If not I'll just throw a suggestion out there, make a new category for translations and make it optionally hide-able.

There is a translation tag

• 2 weeks later...

I had trouble loading the main index as it took too long for the server to respond, so I tried to login via the download area which automatically show the captacha regardless what download area I tried.

When I got the same capatcha thing in the Oblivion download area I clicked on the forum and now I was able to login without seeing the capatcha.

Is it just me who notice this?

I also tried to clear the cookies which didn't help much.

Hey dear nexusmods Support,

I've opened a ticket on the 21st of November (~ 1 week ago) regarding some tachnical API questions/bugreports and the official nexusmods integration in our application "JDownloader 2".

When can I expect an answer?

I do not want to push this but I was wondering if maybe that ticket landet in an old part of your forums which does not get checked anymore :wink:

In case you're working on answering my request you can simply ignore this post.

Best regards,

pspzockerscene - Official JDownloader Support

Edited by JDownloaderAPI

Hey dear nexusmods Support,

I've opened a ticket on the 21st of November (~ 1 week ago) regarding some tachnical API questions/bugreports and the official nexusmods integration in our application "JDownloader 2".

When can I expect an answer?

I do not want to push this but I was wondering if maybe that ticket landet in an old part of your forums which does not get checked anymore :wink:

In case you're working on answering my request you can simply ignore this post.

Best regards,

pspzockerscene - Official JDownloader Support

Just to clarify: did you send an email to support@nexusmods,com (couldn't find anything there), or did you use the contact form on the forum?