This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hey---thanks a LOT...! Had I known this type of 'game' existed before now, I'da been playing. I really used to dig playing D&D. I was a 'DM' for years. Really really miss playing and creating the campaigns for everyone to play in. This game is super cool. I'm already looking forward to Dragon Age 2. The only downer is, as of yet, I'm really having a brain malfunction in terms of gaining a 'grasp' of 'how' the heck to use the combat tactics. I can 'sense' it allows for an intense amount of comprehensive strategy, but I just can't seem to make sense of it yet. I guess you could say it hasn't 'clicked' yet. Thanks for the reply.

Is it rude or obtrusive to post a video as a signature? I wanted to just put the link but it automatically posted the youtube video, how can i just post the link? If anyone can answer these questions I would greatly appreciate it.

@Meldanin:

From the rules:

• Sig's can only be 450w x 300h pixels in size...this includes TEXT and PICTURES. For text, thats about 8 lines max. Max file size 110kb, this doesn't leave much for animation.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/128909-1224697198.jpg

Please fix it.