This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Sorry for the load of questions.

But is there a certain point where you can name your own member title. Because I've seen a lot of different kinds.

Thanks.

Sorry for the load of questions.

But is there a certain point where you can name your own member title. Because I've seen a lot of different kinds.

Thanks.

If I remember right you have to reach a 500 post mile stone.

Thanks mate. :biggrin:

Suggestion: Before the latest site redesign their was an area in the upper right hand corner of the screen on all the sites (TESNexus, Dragon Age Nexus, etc.) that had nexus type news. I had grown quite fond of it and have not found where it was moved too; if it was moved and not just deleted. I would like to see something like it come back, even a link wouldn't be too awful. Just a thought, other than that keep being awesome.

contact form resubmission !!!

please fix the site so that I don't see this everytime I use browser BACK button !

Happens in chrome but I suspect happens with all browsers

It's a setting on your browser, probably regarding how it is supposed to handle cookies. Other users (of Chrome, as well as FF, IE, Opera, etc.) do not experience this.

See buddah's suggestion above about testing with the stand-alone "portable version" of your preferred browser. :thumbsup:

Hi All,

Suggestion:

A badge or status for each file for "Supported by BOSS" would be really useful.

Also the ability to search only "BOSS supported" files would be wonderful :D

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10193 for FO3

and

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35999 for FO:NV

Thanks, I love your sites!

Edited by deanoman

• 3 weeks later...

First i hope i am asking it in the correct thread, if not then i apologize up front.

But i have a question, when i am looking through...lets say the weapon mod pages on the nexus i can no longer jump to a certain page any more since the Nexus got updated to the current version. Am i doing something wrong here, or is this indeed no longer possible? And if it is indeed not possible at the moment, is it planned to be added again in the near future?

It is pretty annoying that if you have looked through the first 50 pages of weapon mods and then decide to quit for that day...and then the next day having to click through the first 50 pages again. Although it is with jumps of 2 or 3 pages, it is pretty annoying after a time. The old version of the Nexus hat this and i quit miss it to be honest.