This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

First i hope i am asking it in the correct thread, if not then i apologize up front.

But i have a question, when i am looking through...lets say the weapon mod pages on the nexus i can no longer jump to a certain page any more since the Nexus got updated to the current version. Am i doing something wrong here, or is this indeed no longer possible? And if it is indeed not possible at the moment, is it planned to be added again in the near future?

It is pretty annoying that if you have looked through the first 50 pages of weapon mods and then decide to quit for that day...and then the next day having to click through the first 50 pages again. Although it is with jumps of 2 or 3 pages, it is pretty annoying after a time. The old version of the Nexus hat this and i quit miss it to be honest.

Ahum why do i feel ignored.

no there is no option at the preferences . I all ready search all the place .

pls help !!! need some guide !!!

On the Nexus site, hover your mouse over your name and choose preferences. There is the option to show adult content.

Hi, i have some problems with tes and fallout nexus. I use Firefox 8.

If i vistit the skyrimnexus site to download mods, i am able to see discription, download files, images, comments and stuff like that.

If i visit falloutnexus or tesnexus i dont see any of that parts. First i was thinking, i have some script or java blocker on, but no.

If i would have some blocker, i would not be able to see that parts in the skyrimnexus.

Sure i cant download mods from every nexus, i get stuck after choosing the server, but thats an other problem i told you some posts ago.

The main thing is, why could i see the discription and other things on the skyrimnexus and not on the othes?

Edited by Kalten1979

Question about the cap of 50 downloads of a file from the site.

I'm relative new to Oblivion and can't make up my mind what mods I want or don't want so I've deleted some and had to redownload when I wanted them again. Anyway, 1 adult mod, Claudia's Litte Secret , is showing that I've reached the download cap even though I've only downloaded it maybe 3 times. I think the issue is that it is a multi-part download, 19 files, and I think each piece is counting againt the cap.

The error message says to make contact and give this: www.tesnexus.com/downloads/downloadpart.php?id=344

I was able to get 9 of the pieces but was halted at number 10.

Can I get a reset on that file? or get someone to look at the counter code regarding a multi-part file?

Is there nobody that could help me?

Three postings and no responce.

You don't really give much to go on, and others aren't having this issue. So with no idea what's going on, no one can suggest anything.

Only thing I can think is that you might be trying to use the "Test" site that Dark0ne runs to check code changes. What URL are you on where this is happening? :unsure:

I dont realy give much infos, because i wrote it several postings ago, you and others did not read it.

Post 543 from me

Hi, a few weeks ago i had some problems with Firofox in the download area.

I am not sure whats going on, if you update your software or something other happend, but i didn´t change my system.

No i am able to see the discription and all the other parts that was always hidden for me.

Many Thanks.

But i have still problems to download mods.

I came to the window, where i could choose the Sever (Washington, Seatle, London ...)

But the next window will not open. Still white screen with a loading circle.

Could you help me, please?

Post 557 from me, afteri see i got some more problems.

Hi, i have some problems with tes and fallout nexus. I use Firefox 8.

If i vistit the skyrimnexus site to download mods, i am able to see discription, download files, images, comments and stuff like that.

If i visit falloutnexus or tesnexus i dont see any of that parts. First i was thinking, i have some script or java blocker on, but no.

If i would have some blocker, i would not be able to see that parts in the skyrimnexus.

Sure i cant download mods from every nexus, i get stuck after choosing the server, but thats an other problem i told you some posts ago.

The main thing is, why could i see the discription and other things on the skyrimnexus and not on the othes?

The problem is, a few weeks ago Dark0ne told me, i have to disable all of my scriptblockers, then should be works all fine here on the nexus.

I do it, but it wont change anything. Now after the skyrim nexus is launched, i was able to see Discription an stuff like that.

But i am still not able to see TES or Falloutnexus stuff in the download area.

This could not be a result of blocking scripts from my side, if it is, why did i see these stuff on the skyrimnexus.

If i block something, i could not see the skyrimnexus too, like TES and Fallout.

Could you told me please whats going wrong here?

And what Testsite did you mean?

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by Kalten1979

The sites do work for most people, and for most browsers, so the problem is not on the sites. We have nearly 2.5 MILLION members, and very few are having problems seeing or downloading from the sites.

Here is a long post that may help.

The new site has been tested with all of the popular browsers and a few not so popular. It works.

We cannot fix your computer for you. However, we can give advice on what the problem may be.

We no longer support IE7. It is obsolete. If you have a newer version of IE and are using compatibility mode - you are effectively using IE7.

Some security programs - firewalls, antivirus, antispyware, pop up blockers etc can block the sites from working properly.

What we need to give advice What Operating System? WinXP, Vista, Win7. (we don't have any info on Win8 yet) What browser? and what version? IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera etc. What security add ons to your browser? Ad blockers, pop up blockers etc.

More info You could try a portable version of the browser - It doesn't need to be installed at all. and can work from a USB stick. If it works with the portable version, and not your installed version of the same browser then the problem is likely some add on or setting on your end. While we cannot fix your end, we can give some advice as to what you can do to fix it. To give advice, we need as much information on your browser and settings as you can give us.

To find the portable version of your preferred browser, (If it is not shown ) google it. Here is a site that has several: http://www.portablefreeware.com/?sc=8

NOTE: IE7 is NOT supported, and will not be in the future as it is obsolete.

Here are LHammonds test results for the New Nexus sites using a variety of portable browsers

Quote Firefox is the Nexus-recommended browser (so says me). I initially could not get content loaded when going tab to tab such as the Files tab, images tab, etc. but I realized NoScript was blocking it so once I allowed all scripts to run, it worked fine after that.

Dark0ne tries to make the site work well with Firefox and Internet Explorer...anything beyond that is just icing on the cake.

I have tested the following browsers:

Firefox Portable 6.0 http://portableapps....irefox_portable

Google Chrome Portable 13.0.782.112 http://portableapps....chrome_portable

Iron Portable 13.0.800 (based on Google Chromium) http://portableapps....t/iron_portable

Opera Portable 11.50 http://portableapps..../opera_portable

Maxthon Portable 3.1.5.1000 http://portableapps....axthon_portable

Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

NOTE: The above "portable" browsers can be used by anyone. They do not require "installation" so there is zero impact on your computer...simply extract them, run the program to test it out, then delete once done. All tests were performed with the software as configured straight "out-of-the-box" without any tweaks or changes.

Check List Tests:

Can login and remain logged in from page to page (while browsing and downloading)

Can see mod page description, files, comments and images. Can download mods over 2MB in size. Can create mod page (modder action)

Can set and remove search tags.

Can upload files to mod page (modder action).

Can upload images to mod page.

Can add comments on mod page.

Can upload images to imageshare (modder action).

Can add comments on imageshare.

Test results / notes for Google Chrome: Success

Test results / notes for Firefox - Success

Test results / notes for Opera Success

Test results / notes for Maxthon Success

Test results / notes for Iron Success

Test results / notes for Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 Success

Based on the above test results, all major site functions I have tested have been addressed and fixed by Dark0ne. LHammonds (aka Conan_Lon)